Walk me through the mind of nikkas that create single mothers or cheat on their wives

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Btw... Most marriages don't fail due to infidelity. It's usually finances that create the initial rift and then people stop fukking... The average man isn't even having his way with b1tches to even get in trouble behind cheating on his ole lady.

As far as abandonment, my heart goes out to his first baby momma but the 2nd and 3rd woman:usure:... They usually know how that ni99a gets down but they think it will end differently for them. They know he has kids but why are they never around? How is able to invest so much time into me? :patrice: Uhhhh, do your kids participate in sports and do they not get awards at school?

Oh and BTW again... Stop thinking these h0es ain't fukkin mane. Women cheat MORE than men, they just rarely get caught. You see alot of kittens running around but you never see cats fukking.

Last edited:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I put more responsibility on the man tho. We supposed to be leaders and shyt. nikkas on here everyday brag about not using condoms. Playing with fire. Even if she asks you not to use one doesn’t mean you don’t have to. Even if she asks you not to pull out doesn’t you don’t have to. At the end of day once consent is given we are now in full control of how sex goes down
If I ask an obvious fukkup to do a task, at a certain point its my fault when the task doesn't get done. Nobody wants to hear "bu bu but he fukked it up".

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she ain’t willing to improve than get a divorce. Why stay in something that your miserable in? Why step out and make shyt even more complicated?
I agree and I've mentioned it to dudes in this situation in the past but at the end of the day I get the same answer. If you married and kids are involved....rip to your bank account. Most dudes rather suffer in peace than be free and broke due to child support and alimony

If only it were that easy to just divorce someone in America

Last edited:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I know a bunch of y'all roam on here.

Two very common things that I've never been fully able to comprehend. Why get a lifelong commitment with a woman if you're not going to take your vows seriously? Why not just get a divorce instead of cheating?

It's just pure stupidity to me. I haven't gotten married because I know I'm not ready to remain faithful or in other words haven't found a woman that would make me remain faithful.
The combo of societal norms/expectations and sexual appetite. These things are not compatible. In most societies, you either have high separation/divorce rates or polygamy. The average person's self control is not up for monogamy.

The creating fatherless homes thing is just pure scumbaggery to me. Bringing a child to this world is an incredibly selfish act so ditching the kid is just pure evilness. Every kid deserves a 2 parent home.

Y'all nikkas are a huge reason why the community is all sorts of fukked up.
Agreed! But this is a symptom of the above.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw... Most marriages don't fail due to infidelity. It's usually finances that create the initial rift and then people stop fukking... The average man isn't even having his way with b1tches to even get in trouble behind cheating on his ole lady.

As far as abandonment, my heart goes out to his first baby momma but the 2nd and 3rd woman:usure:... They usually know how that ni99a gets down but they think it will end differently for them. They know he has kids but why are they never around? How is able to invest so much time into me? :patrice: Uhhhh, do your kids participate in sports and do they not get awards at school?

Btw... Stop thinking these h0es ain't fukkin mane. Women cheat MORE than men, they just rarely get caught. You see alot of kittens running around but you never see cats fukking.

This in bold. Also some of these kats got to be young or don't work in the workforce with adults cause if you do. You would see the fukkery with married women. Especially the ones that make money..(Actually they did a study the more money men and women make the more likely they are to cheat)..:dead:

Man oh man oh man. There are a shyt load of married women who cheat. Just had an issue in a department I worked in last year where two mangers (married man and a married women) were messing around. Come to find out another manager a married woman was also messing with the married male manager. But the other married female manager was telling folks she was messing with the married male manager.

HR got wind and made them jokers all leave the department and go to seperate departments. Come to find out all of them came clean to their spouses now both female managers are going through a divorce with their husbands. One female manager walking around sad cause her husband trying to get the kids, house and child support. And the male manager been kicked out his house by his wife...:dead:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I agree and I've mentioned it to dudes in this situation in the past but at the end of the day I get the same answer. If you married and kids are involved....rip to your bank account. Most dudes rather suffer in peace than be free and broke due to child support and alimony

If only it were that easy to just divorce someone in America
Most people ain’t paying alimony unless they make way more than the spouse. Child support can be avoided if you get joint custody. Of course its ideal for a child to have both parents together but it’s actually worse if they stay together and live in dysfunction. Kids will adjust to divorce but the scars that come from growing up in a toxic environment last forever

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people ain’t paying alimony unless they make way more than the spouse. Child support can’t be avoided if you get joint custody. Of course its ideal for a child to have both parents together but it’s actually worse if they stay together and live in dysfunction. Kids will adjust to divorce but the scars that come from growing up in a toxic environment last forever
If only the world was black and white. I haven't gotten married myself because I don't wanna be "stuck" in a situation. It's harder to get out of a marriage than it is to get into one and I just wish people understood that marriage isn't about love these days but it's a business. I've also seen it on both sides where the person felt they couldn't leave the marriage due to social consequences. If people were built like robots then it would be easy but people are emotional creatures and it's always easier said than done

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP they're selfish and or immature

People value short term gratification vs long term consequences.

Personally, I’m not about to risk bringing a child into the world.

:hubie:

Humans are capable of creating a lot of chaos, and a lot of people think you can just wing it with a child.

THIS!!!! I don't understand not thinking about the risks. It's wild.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Man oh man oh man. There are a shyt load of married women who cheat. .

facts. you see this is why in post #9 i was very careful to separate the girl from the boy. the soft from the hard. both are drugs but a fiend ain't got both as the drug of choice so they ain't the same. the OP itself is filled with poison pills lol. one of them being that women are these innocent victims of male infidelity. and more so that infidelity itself is MORE pervasive among men. lies

yet let the conversation switch and these bytches will brag about women being better finnessers, better cheaters than men, and how they ain't stupid enough to get caught like nikkas do. this isn't me demonizing women as a whole, on the contrary. this is me disallowing gynocentric propaganda to fuel an already tainted conversation. it's tough for nikkas though i understand. but these bytches ain't your goddamn mama, and even your moms ain't devoid of flaws b. it's to look at things rationally and truthfully in a linear fashion because that's what men do