Walmart is telling customers they have to pay them money to self checkout

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:laff: It was in the news a few months back how much money stores are losing at self-checkout due to people stealing.

Yea, all the Targets out here have become 10 items or less for self checkout due to theft. Thing is, they got like 15 fukking self checkouts and maybe 1 in 5 people make the trip to big ass Target to buy fewer than 10 things. Now they got lines all over the store while half the self checkout kiosks sit empty :snoop:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Last time I walked out with something, I needed distilled water (dollar and some change) for a neti pot..ole lady had congestion and needed the water .

They were backed up to oblivion And had 2 registers open that day and self check was closed...

I waited a good 2 minutes and walked right out that Bytch with the water (told myself it's no big deal I'll come back and buy some and leave it next time to make up for it)

I see a couple of y'all in her say y'all be stealing already...I might get bold ..what y'all taking, brehs? ...
:patrice:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
"If you want to use the self-checkout lane at some Walmart stores, you might need to fork out $12.95 per month, or $98 per year, for a Walmart+ subscription. That’s because some Walmart stores are limiting some self-checkout lanes to Walmart+ subscribers and drivers of its Sparks delivery service."

:dead:

But of course SOME people will react in a way that this article wants and be all. :picard:

Like Walmart making self-checkout a mandatory fee. :martin:

You people are pathetic idiots gah damm. :mjlol:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Last week I went to a target in Maplewood, NJ to get some socks and a few other items…

The stealing got so bad this is what I was met with.

IMG-4444.jpg

:martin:

And because they didn’t have much staff around I left because I didn’t want to deal with it.

Daps
Yea, all the Targets out here have become 10 items or less for self checkout due to theft. Thing is, they got like 15 fukking self checkouts and maybe 1 in 5 people make the trip to big ass Target to buy fewer than 10 things. Now they got lines all over the store while half the self checkout kiosks sit empty :snoop:

They'll start hiring more cashiers soon. Watch. Which makes me happy. These ignorant billionaires just want to keep all the money for themselves instead of putting people to work. I love how they're being forced to backtrack.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
I guess they aren't getting the subscribers they want for Walmart +. :deadrose:
Nah they got hella customers. Some Walmarts got too many gen-zers working there who are slow as fukk when it comes to picking the orders.
So the drivers end up canceling because the wait time is ridiculous. And other times the wait is so long because it be a gang of orders coming in.
They most likely charging for self checkout to stop all the thefts happening.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Last time I walked out with something, I needed distilled water (dollar and some change) for a neti pot..ole lady had congestion and needed the water .

They were backed up to oblivion And had 2 registers open that day and self check was closed...

I waited a good 2 minutes and walked right out that Bytch with the water (told myself it's no big deal I'll come back and buy some and leave it next time to make up for it)

I see a couple of y'all in her say y'all be stealing already...I might get bold ..what y'all taking, brehs? ...
:patrice:
Use Kool Aid packs on the bottom of all yo expensive shyt, just hold it so the scan faces down. Make sure you keep the side with the barcode of the more expensive item not facing the scanner.

Then BOOM
50$ steaks for 40 cents :myman:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"If you want to use the self-checkout lane at some Walmart stores, you might need to fork out $12.95 per month, or $98 per year, for a Walmart+ subscription. That’s because some Walmart stores are limiting some self-checkout lanes to Walmart+ subscribers and drivers of its Sparks delivery service."

:dead:

But of course SOME people will react in a way that this article wants and be all. :picard:

Like Walmart making self-checkout a mandatory fee. :martin:

You people are pathetic idiots gah damm. :mjlol:
And you got nikkas in here tryna justify stealing :dead: