Ward vs Barrera Official Thread: Nothing You Can Do 175lb Edition :wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
See what happened when bhop tried to lung in with a hook, to beat Kovalev you gonna have to bang with him, he's tall rangy, athletic, technically sharp with the feints and such and one shot pop you aren't aren't going to look cute throwing jabs, and half hearted triple hook combos.....It would be Wards first elite level fight

Dude Kovalev has not fought anybody with the speed or jab of Ward. Now, you saying slow ass B-Tom lunging in getting countered was impressive? B-Tom was slow and sluggish and was tentative with the jab. Remember the first Pascal fight when Pascal threw a jab and followed with the right hook ? Tbh, I don't think KKK could even beat a prime Froch :francis:

KKK best opponent is Uncle B-Tom breh. Dude and his team ducked Stevenson for the obvious reasons we all know

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9495hI2.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see HBO has done of good job of promoting KKK.

This nikka has not dominated or Knocked out any top fighter of note.

Your absolutely right.

I am just a casual fan. HBO's strong marketing of Kovalev has led me to believe Ward-Kovalev is a 50-50 fight. Max Kellerman saying its the best fight at boxing in the moment has somehow brainwashed me just because I am a casual fan. Lampley's commentating has me believing Kovalev can actually win the fight. I did not come up with this conclusion on my own. HBO told me.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dude Kovalev has not fought anybody with the speed or jab of Ward. Now, you saying slow ass B-Tom lunging in getting countered was impressive? B-Tom was slow and sluggish and was tentative with the jab. Remember the first Pascal fight when Pascal threw a jab and followed with the right hook ? Tbh, I don't think KKK could even beat a prime Froch :francis:

KKK best opponent is Uncle B-Tom breh. Dude and his team ducked Stevenson for the obvious reasons we all know
Dap/Undap for excessive use of uncle b-tom breh c'mon.

Agree with Kkkov not having receipts though.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Was bhop a champ then and wasn't being undisputed at stake in the kovalev, cut that out...

Ward has issues had knots all over his face, huffing n puffing at the end like he was in the fight of his life, this 175 people Wards past doesn't matter he in new territory
:mindblown:

The fukk son? It's a boxing match.

y que

Banned
Daps
ward is a washed up diva

lol this dude was seriously calling out dudes like he want to fight them tommorrow but now all his stans singing that whole oh he need another tune up song

based on his sluggish performance i think even ggg would get him and i was on the fence on that one

kov will destroy him no doubt

im calling it right now. that fight aint happening.