Daps

full

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Damn that left hook up top was so pretty
Breh EVERYBODY went crazy when the #sog dropped dude. Every noticeable punch dre landed people were oooin and awwin. That ref though, if he would have done some more bullshyt, from what i heard in the crowd, he was gonna be in some trouble :mjpls:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I can't believe some of yall seriously think SOG will struggle with generic Euro KKK...

Name me one fighter that clown fought seeing Dre's jab, speed, footwork and counter punching ability...

You're a straight up fool if you think KKK gon walk Dre down like he did 147 year old no pop and can't pull the trigger Bernard...Don't even get me started on don't know what the words protect yourself mean Pascal...

Dre just needs to do what he always does, control the pace of the fight, work the angles, the jab, counter on the inside and stay off the ropes...He's going to have to be a bit more active with that right against KKK and he'll do that...Dre's fought plenty of generics, styles make fights and simply put Dre got the skillset to whoop that generic ass...

Hopefully that nasty c*nt Duval makes this fight happen but knowing her she'll find an excuse...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dude Kovalev has not fought anybody with the speed or jab of Ward. Now, you saying slow ass B-Tom lunging in getting countered was impressive? B-Tom was slow and sluggish and was tentative with the jab. Remember the first Pascal fight when Pascal threw a jab and followed with the right hook ? Tbh, I don't think KKK could even beat a prime Froch :francis:

KKK best opponent is Uncle B-Tom breh. Dude and his team ducked Stevenson for the obvious reasons we all know
When you first typed I thought it was a typo, but then you type the whole thing later.... nikka!!!!!! Lmfao:laff:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can't believe some of yall seriously think SOG will struggle with generic Euro KKK...

Name me one fighter that clown fought seeing Dre's jab, speed, footwork and counter punching ability...

You're a straight up fool if you think KKK gon walk Dre down like he did 147 year old no pop and can't pull the trigger Bernard...Don't even get me started on don't know what the words protect yourself mean Pascal...

Dre just needs to do what he always does, control the pace of the fight, work the angles, the jab, counter on the inside and stay off the ropes...He's going to have to be a bit more active with that right against KKK and he'll do that...Dre's fought plenty of generics, styles make fights and simply put Dre got the skillset to whoop that generic ass...

Hopefully that nasty c*nt Duval makes this fight happen but knowing her she'll find an excuse...
Basically.

It's been show Kkkov is 3 steps above generic eurocac with plus power. We've seen what SOG does to them (Froch), so yea. Another year another boogeyman.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Basically.

It's been show Kkkov is 3 steps above generic eurocac with plus power. We've seen what SOG does to them (Froch), so yea. Another year another boogeyman.
I agree whole heartedly. I see the froch shyt all over again.... Actually froth might be taller than Kkk.

I never want to minimize a fighters hardwork that goes into them training but other than power he does nothing special.

Last edited: