Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame Dana White and Joe Rogan
they was talking all that shyt how boxing is dying and MMA is swallowing it up and is superior
of course the figures in the boxer world are gonna shyt on MMA

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Blame Dana White and Joe Rogan
they was talking all that shyt how boxing is dying and MMA is swallowing it up and is superior
of course the figures in the boxer world are gonna shyt on MMA

We're not talking about Dana White and Joe Rogan. At times, they spew BS [nothing close to the BS by Bob Arum though]. This is about Bob Arum and if what he said about MMA is true or not.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
What's the purpose of this thread? Because it's very clear that what Arum says is not true and completely ignorant.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What's the purpose of this thread? Because it's very clear that what Arum says is not true and completely ignorant.

of course it isnt true...bob is a promoter...he's all about things that can make him money..if he could find an angle into the MMA world and actually profit from it he wouldn't say that silly shyt at all

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
of course it isnt true...bob is a promoter...he's all about things that can make him money..if he could find an angle into the MMA world and actually profit from it he wouldn't say that silly shyt at all

Tell that to the thread starter.

Who here voted yes? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not talking about Dana White and Joe Rogan. At times, they spew BS [nothing close to the BS by Bob Arum though]. This is about Bob Arum and if what he said about MMA is true or not.

Didn't somebody were panties or a thong or some gay ass shyt like that in the octagon one time
that show the Ultimate Fighter has a lot of suspect that shyt on there as well, so I can see how somebody like Bob, as well Bernard Hopkins
feel that way

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Didn't somebody were panties or a thong or some gay ass shyt like that in the octagon one time
that show the Ultimate Fighter has a lot of suspect that shyt on there as well, so I can see how somebody like Bob, as well Bernard Hopkins
feel that way

Are you serious? Think about what you're saying because you sound like an idiot.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Are you serious? Think about what you're saying because you sound like an idiot.

breh keep in mind...he really doesn't know what he's talking about....dude says stupid shyt in boxing threads to boxing heads....he doesn't know much about the fight game...he may actually be somebody's alias

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
feel that way
Even Hopkins admitted he was ignorant about MMA and changed his stance on it.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
breh keep in mind...he really doesn't know what he's talking about....dude says stupid shyt in boxing threads to boxing heads....he doesn't know much about the fight game...he may actually be somebody's alias

Okay, I understand now. This dude is worse than Roman Brady.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not saying its true, I'm saying why someone would believe that
I guy really wear pink underwear into the Octagon on one of them shows, and Dana White was like he wouldn't allow that anymore
so if that was your first time watching MMA and you saw that you'd be like WTF this is some gay ass shyt
On the Ultimate Fighter show them guys be made suspect at times, so if you're watching the show to get into MMA, you might believe its
gay entertainment

Daps
Reppin
NULL

shut the fukk up, everything I said in my post is true, I nikka did wear pink underwear to the Octagon, I was watching the Ultimate Fighter with Pops trying to get him in MMA. Everything I say is true not opinion.
and saw that shyt, and was like hell naw I ain't watching this gay shyt. If you can't see how people can't associate UFC with homosexuality your just being blind
unless you followed MMA for long time I can see how you draw those conclusions

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2011/...-hammock-white-serious-about-short-shorts-ban