was paul walker a pedohile?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
16 is age of consent so I guess it's really technically a pedophile. But what does a 30+ year old and a 16 year old have to talk about :what:
And sidenote: We as a culture need to start having limits on social media. I saw the pic where Tyrese had a piece of the tire and posted it. That's supposed to be a personal, private item for himself, why is he posting it to the world?
The age of consent in california is 18, friend.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think pedos fuk preteens so that would make him a child molestor no pedo but it's the whiteman' culture/nature to rape babies so I wouldn't doubt it

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Personally, I wouldn't date a 16 yo girl (I'm 25 btw).

But I've always had issues about this topic. For one, pedophilia is a sick attraction towards little kids. Not teenage girls who are post-puberty. Feeling an attraction to KeKe Palmer and feeling an attraction to a first grade student is obviously not the same :beli: Its old ass :flabbynsick: women's way of shaming men not to look at young beautiful females, so they constantly group these WIDELY different things together.

For two....according to this viewpoint we have today, 90% of men throughout history were pedophiles because it was common for 15 and 16 year old girls to already be married and usually to older men.

For three.....HOW CAN SOMETHING AS SICK AND GROTESQUE AS PEDOPHILIA not have the same criteria across the board :wtf: If I'm a thief in America, I'm a thief in Japan. If I'm a murderer in America, I'm a murderer in Italy. If I like to beat up on women, I'd be convicted of assault and battery in America just like I would in most other developed nations. But.....if you smash a 16 year old girl in Toronto, London or Paris....you're a considered a normal person. It's legal. If you smash a 16 year old girl in California, you're a sick twisted pervert who likes little children. That makes no sense :wtf: Basically the United States is calling every man in Canada, England, Japan and France pedophiles.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The same dudes hating on @spinoza for smashing a 18 year old are giving this CAC walker a pass
Name names or shut up cause I don't give a shyt about dude smashing 18yr olds or anybody else doing so. If its legal do what what you do. That don't mean others not going to say something bout it but if you secure in what doing you don't care anyway.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Honkeys sure know how to stick up for one another. If dude dated a 16 year old CHILD he's scum. I think this proves once again that there is no such thing as a white hero. Your true nature is devilish. Physical development does not mean it's ok to rape a CHILD.
16,17,18. All the same shyt.
You're saying that white people are defending him, not realizing that your very OPINION of 16 year olds being "children" was GIVEN to you by the racist cacs who own this country :umad:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men who are attracted to teenagers are called Ephebophiles. Pedophiles are attracted to children who have not hit puberty. Anyway, I think it is morally wrong for any grown ass men to date a teen, but if it was not illegal, then :manny:. However, I do wonder if Paul was a black actor would her parents have accepted their relationship.
to be fair, i vaguely remember hearing about Paul Walker dating a young chick and it was a slight scandal at the time.
About the same level as when R.Kelly was with Aliyah when she was 15 (which technically might not have been legal since i think 16 is the legal age in most states).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honkeys sure know how to stick up for one another. If dude dated a 16 year old CHILD he's scum. I think this proves once again that there is no such thing as a white hero. Your true nature is devilish. Physical development does not mean it's ok to rape a CHILD.

16 year olds in the hood were getting piped by 25 year old cats daily.....That's what a lot of those chicks preferred....:yeshrug:

Last edited: