was paul walker a pedohile?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Maybe...Maybe not.....cause at the end of the day, that's her vagina, and always will be....I will instill so much game in my daughter(I've already done it for my nieces) that if that's what she chooses then....so be it......If its legal, I don't know what I could do about it...

Its funny how yall cats love to save these broads at 16\17 and claim that they're not "mentally" developed to prefer anything or understand the consequence of their choices, but when its a young black male that's 16\17 that commits a crime, all yall scream that he needs to be punished like an adult on some old, do the crime, do the time bullshyt....I've never heard youth being copped as a plea from e-posters when it comes to black males messing up, especially if he commits a violent crime.....:smh:

1)Its not legal. What this monster did was very much illegal.

2)Its funny how you would attribute some fabricated ass comments to me in order to make a point about something I never brought up.

Once again , a story about A WHITE MALE RAPING A CHILD ENDS UP BEING ABOUT BLACK MEN AND WOMEN.

I understand you have some sort of underlying homosexual attraction to this guy , but it saddens me that you would allow your daughter to be raped.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

2)Its funny how you would attribute some fabricated ass comments to me in order to make a point about something I never brought up.

Once again , a story about A WHITE MALE RAPING A CHILD ENDS UP BEING ABOUT BLACK MEN AND WOMEN.

I understand you have some sort of underlying homosexual attraction to this guy , but it saddens me that you would allow your daughter to be raped.

:snooze:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

u really calling dude a monster :russ:
you need more time in the oven

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Entire post is an extreme exaggeration full of lies and dumb shyt.....I'm started to think he's trolling

Little weird cac fakkit.

33mmoaf.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Little weird cac fakkit.

33mmoaf.jpg

Your point?

If my daughter was 16 and giving out the pus,,,,,a millionaire white boy needs to be first on the list as opposed to lil ty ty from the eastside...Don't care if he was 17 years older....Yall got the game fukked up.....But yall aint fukking no broads are living life anyway so how could you possibly have a lucid, informed opinion on anything

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
he dated other starlets around his age like Jessica Alba

but 16 in nature is not a pedophile to me since a woman is physically developed

its just an issue maturity wise and the fact that she won't be able to go to adult establishments because she isn't 21 and I would imagine awkward meeting the parents if your in your 30's and she is 16 and your picking her up from high school or something or she wants you to go to prom with her

but to me a pedophile is someone attracted to children not having gone through puberty but i say follow the laws within your state to be safe...its not uncommon when your in your mid to late 20's to have 15-18 yr olds find you attractive but you can't really indulge like that when they are that young

:pachaha: you sound like an old Caribbean perv