was paul walker a pedohile?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
of course you coli trash think it's acceptable, yall the same crispy black motherfukkers with threads about little girls that work for disney and shyt

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Call me whatever you want. I'm not tryna scoop up high school girls, so your insults don't matter either way :manny:

If you think boning 16 yo girls is despicable, grotesque and perverse, then that means you think that England, Canada, France, Japan and Australia are full of perverse, sick people. That the rest of the developed world besides the USA are pedophiles. You don't need a PhD to see that that's a crock of bullsh*t. We're just prudes.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Call me whatever you want. I'm not tryna scoop up high school girls, so your insults don't matter either way :manny:

If you think boning 16 yo girls is despicable, grotesque and perverse, then that means you think that England, Canada, France, Japan and Australia are full of perverse, sick people. That the rest of the developed world besides the USA are pedophiles. You don't need a PhD to see that that's a crock of bullsh*t. We're just prudes.

a lot of people don't even know what a pedophile is. they just call any adult with someone under 18 one.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Truth! Some idiots on this thread are ignorant of the differences in laws between countries, and even between states in the USA. Stop holding the law in awe. It's just the end result of a bureaucratic process, deserving little respect. No law can negate nature. I've read about nikkas in Africa entering agreements with families where they bang a daughter in exchange for economic support, starting not long after the girl goes through puberty. This sort of thing is common. Men have been fukking and marrying post-pubescent girls for millenia! That is a fact. I laugh dersively at all the post-modernist moralizing drivel on this forum. Thousands of years of biology, culture, and civilization fatuously condemned due to the mental conditioning of the modern male by Anglo-Jewish feminists and shrews. Mental slaves, all. Pathetic.
here we go again....keyword MARRYING. yes men used to marry 14..15 y/o girls in different cultures across the globe and provide stable lives for them. Still do in many cultures in fact. difference is you kneegrows ain't tryna MARRY NOTHING. ya'll just tryna get your nut off with the most mentally weak and vulnerable female and have free reign to corrupt her without being looked down on by society. FOH. that's why statutory laws are in place the way they are here. to prevent scum like y'all from being able to do that. :camby:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
@Malik and @FrederickDouglas keeping it real. I love how modern humans love to behave as if we're above millions of years of evolutionary behavior. I respect the laws, I think ACTUAL pedophiles are revolting people, but the age of consent is arbitrary :manny:

Westwood

Pro
Daps
here we go again....keyword MARRYING. yes men used to marry 14..15 y/o girls in different cultures across the globe and provide stable lives for them. Still do in many cultures in fact. difference is you kneegrows ain't tryna MARRY NOTHING. ya'll just tryna get your nut off with the most mentally weak and vulnerable female and have free reign to corrupt her without being looked down on by society. FOH. that's why statutory laws are in place the way they are here. to prevent scum like y'all from being able to do that. :camby:

He was with her 7 years before he died, which is longer than many marriages.