was paul walker a pedohile?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
the sad truth is if you make it the norm to fukk 16 year olds it would eventually become the norm to fukk girls as young as 5 (another sad thing about the world most would fukk someone that young if they could get away with it). I can't co-sign this, anyone who's cool with fukking 15/16 year old chicks is scum, end of story. That just opens doors to fukk kids and toddlers so sorry.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the sad truth is if you make it the norm to fukk 16 year olds it would eventually become the norm to fukk girls as young as 5 (another sad thing about the world most would fukk someone that young if they could get away with it). I can't co-sign this, anyone who's cool with fukking 15/16 year old chicks is scum, end of story. That just opens doors to fukk kids and toddlers so sorry.

:what:

It is the norm in most of the world for the age of consent to be at least 16.

It's only abnormal from your myopic legalistic perspective.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:what:

It is the norm in most of the world for the age of consent to be at least 16.

It's only abnormal from your myopic legalistic perspective.

I don't give a fukk if it's legal nikka, doesn't make it right. There's a bunch of other crazy shyt around the world that's legal. But there's really no point in explaining, you all would say anything to justify fukking teenyboopers and children. :rudy:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk if it's legal nikka, doesn't make it right. There's a bunch of other crazy shyt around the world that's legal. But there's really no point in explaining, you all would say anything to justify fukking teenyboopers and children. :rudy:

There's a difference between fukking a postpubescent older teenager and a prepubescent younger child.

Being attracted to developed females physically, regardless of age, is perfectly normal for heterosexual males. Being attracted to grade school children in the same way is a disease.

A person should obey the laws of the land regardless but there is a difference.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
There's a difference between fukking a postpubescent older teenager and a prepubescent younger child.

Being attracted to developed females physically, regardless of age, is perfectly normal for heterosexual males. Being attracted to grade school children in the same way is a disease.

A person should obey the laws of the land regardless but there is a difference.

Most of the dudes that fukk with 16 year olds would go a lot younger if they could get away it :comeon:
there's also laws in other country that allows men to marry 9 year olds and fukk animals, the law ain't always right. Just have some damn morals :stopitslime:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the dudes that fukk with 16 year olds would go a lot younger if they could get away it :comeon:
there's also laws in other country that allows men to marry 9 year olds and fukk animals, the law ain't always right. Just have some damn morals :stopitslime:

No, most dudes who would go a lot younger actually do because they're not interested in physically developed 16-year-old females...they want prepubescent children.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Again, I'll preface this by saying I have never nor will I ever mess with a girl under 18. Ever.

Now that's out of the way.

The only reason why you think banging a 16 year old is wrong is because some man wrote it in as law. In England, Japan, France, Canada and Australia it is legal and perfectly normal. Those dudes over there see no problem with it while you think its perverse and disgusting. This is the power of socialization. Our laws make men feel ashamed for noticing titties, hips and curves, even though 200,000 years of evolution has wired us to be this way. Our laws want to tell you that this 17 year old girl is still a little kid
X7dAS5p.png

parker-mckenna-posey-alias-l-adorable-620x0-1.jpg

If tomorrow some Book of Eli stuff jumped off and society broke down completely........sh*t would get really real, really quick
X7dAS5p.png

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Law or no law 16 years is too damn young. You as a 23 year old dude have nothing in common what so ever with a 16 year old girl. And don't even come back with saying some people are more mature than others.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No, most dudes who would go a lot younger actually do because they're not interested in physically developed 16-year-old females...they want prepubescent children.

Exactly, I have no opinion on the age of consent, I actually prefer OLDER women but it is being intellectually dishonest to compare a developed 16 year old girl to a prepubescent child. Lets just keep it real here :manny:

Westwood

Pro
Daps
Again, I'll preface this by saying I have never nor will I ever mess with a girl under 18. Ever.

Now that's out of the way.

The only reason why you think banging a 16 year old is wrong is because some man wrote it in as law. In England, Japan, France, Canada and Australia it is legal and perfectly normal. Those dudes over there see no problem with it while you think its perverse and disgusting. This is the power of socialization. Our laws make men feel ashamed for noticing titties, hips and curves, even though 200,000 years of evolution has wired us to be this way. Our laws want to tell you that this 17 year old girl is still a little kid
X7dAS5p.png

parker-mckenna-posey-alias-l-adorable-620x0-1.jpg

If tomorrow some Book of Eli stuff jumped off and society broke down completely........sh*t would get really real, really quick
X7dAS5p.png

Truth! Some idiots on this thread are ignorant of the differences in laws between countries, and even between states in the USA. Stop holding the law in awe. It's just the end result of a bureaucratic process, deserving little respect. No law can negate nature. I've read about nikkas in Africa entering agreements with families where they bang a daughter in exchange for economic support, starting not long after the girl goes through puberty. This sort of thing is common. Men have been fukking and marrying post-pubescent girls for millenia! That is a fact. I laugh dersively at all the post-modernist moralizing drivel on this forum. Thousands of years of biology, culture, and civilization fatuously condemned due to the mental conditioning of the modern male by Anglo-Jewish feminists and shrews. Mental slaves, all. Pathetic.