was paul walker a pedohile?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
16 year olds in the hood were getting piped by 25 year old cats daily.....That's what a lof of those chicks preferred....:yeshrug:

I dont care where its happening. A 16 year old is not mentally fit to "prefer" anything when it comes down to intercourse with an adult. When I look at the knowledge Ive gained since H.S. , the life experiences , the personal development , would I go back and fukk a 16 year old from my sophomore biology class?

I hope you captain save a cacs dont have daughters in the future. Id love to see you use this rationale when a hairy faced 40 year old is trying to break your daughters hymen.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont care where its happening. A 16 year old is not mentally fit to "prefer" anything when it comes down to intercourse with an adult. When I look at the knowledge Ive gained since H.S. , the life experiences , the personal development , would I go back and fukk a 16 year old from my sophomore biology class?

does she have the mentality 2 yrs later? i don't know whats right or wrong with age of consent because it's varied so much across the world over different periods of time. but i do believe women mature faster than men and older men often take advantage of their naivety. however, in this case, dude made an honest woman out here, so i don't know wha else you want :yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
he seemed like a cool dude but he was wrong for dealing with a 17 year old at 33.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honkeys sure know how to stick up for one another. If dude dated a 16 year old CHILD he's scum. I think this proves once again that there is no such thing as a white hero. Your true nature is devilish. Physical development does not mean it's ok to rape a CHILD.

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope you captain save a cacs dont have daughters in the future. Id love to see you use this rationale when a hairy faced 40 year old is trying to break your daughters hymen.

Maybe...Maybe not.....cause at the end of the day, that's her vagina, and always will be....I will instill so much game in my daughter(I've already done it for my nieces) that if that's what she chooses then....so be it......If its legal, I don't know what I could do about it...

Its funny how yall cats love to save these broads at 16\17 and claim that they're not "mentally" developed to prefer anything or understand the consequence of their choices, but when its a young black male that's 16\17 that commits a crime, all yall scream that he needs to be punished like an adult on some old, do the crime, do the time bullshyt....I've never heard youth being copped as a plea from e-posters when it comes to black males messing up, especially if he commits a violent crime.....:smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
does she have the mentality 2 yrs later? i don't know whats right or wrong with age of consent because it's varied so much across the world over different periods of time. but i do believe women mature faster than men and older men often take advantage of their naivety. however, in this case, dude made an honest woman out here, so i don't know wha else you want :yeshrug:

Over react to the situation, and not the outcome....Typical effeminate shyt from these dudes nowadays.......Maybe they should petition for her to see a shrink to determine if she's been mentally\emotionally damaged from dating a man 17 years her senior since the age of 16...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he's a millionaire dime cac like Paul Walker he can fukker her as much as he wants. Hell, he could probably fukk around and smash me n/h and I wouldn't care. Son is (was) millionaire :ahh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
its legal here in the UK to have sex with anyone at least 16

hes not a pedphile.

pedos like kids