Was there a big talent gap between Tom Brady and the QB's in his era?

premier58

All Star
Daps
You have one post doing so. The vast majority of your posts here are discussing circumstance and results like most posters in the thread.
When I have mentioned anything about Brady or anyone else being the greatest because of rings? Quote it for me. I mentioned championships for head coaches. What else are headcoaches measured by besides wins, losses and championships? I literally talked about Mannings performances in playoff games. And Bradys also. Gone ahead and show me where I mentioned any players' championships to elevate their status..

premier58

All Star
Daps
Manning did more with less. Peyton gets hurt. Colts go to last. Pats or Bucs didnt get that much worse losing Brady initially
Come on, fam. That was a tank job to get their QB of the future. Its funny to say how bad they were, when they literally released him that offseason. So obviously they didnt feel that.way.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Come on, fam. That was a tank job to get their QB of the future. Its funny to say how bad they were, when they literally released him that offseason. So obviously they didnt feel that.way.
They were also really bad. It wasn't like the team with Peyton was good. That team sucked ass. They needed Payton to function

premier58

All Star
Daps
They were also really bad. It wasn't like the team with Peyton was good. That team sucked ass.
They tanked!! McAfeee and Polian have discussed this on his show numerous times. Suck for Luck was a slogan wayyy back then. If they were so bad, then why were they able to form a playoff team so quickly? Not a one off team, a consistent postseason presence? 2012, 2013 and 2014 they were in the playoffs. Won 1 playoff game in 2013 and two in 2014..their QBs were an ancient Kerry Collins and Curtis Painter. They were not attempting to win..if they felt they would be so lost without Peyton, then why did they get rid of him??

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This is a bullshyt stat. You Manning stans need to stop fighting these old battles. Peyton won two playoffs games in Denver when Brady’s teams were ravaged by injuries. The last game he literally couldn’t throw anymore. That was more on the defense than any defensive claim people try to make for Brady.

Was it on the defense when the Patriots held Indy to 3 points? What about the other game where they held Indy to 14 and intercepted Manning 4 times? It's not like Brady put up big numbers in either game.

And lol at bringing up injuries what in the hell?

What's dumb is assigning wins to QBs to begin with. If you're gonna do it then go all the way and stop making excuses.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
When I have mentioned anything about Brady or anyone else being the greatest because of rings? Quote it for me. I mentioned championships for head coaches. What else are headcoaches measured by besides wins, losses and championships? I literally talked about Mannings performances in playoff games. And Bradys also. Gone ahead and show me where I mentioned any players' championships to elevate their status..
I will when you find me mentioning rings...