Was there ever a consensus of the greatest rapper in the world?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Has anyone ever unanimously been dubbed the greatest ever and If so when?, Many rappers say Rakim others say Slick Rick. Was there ever a consensus?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Don’t think there is one everyone could agree on. I think majority would say Tupac though. A lot of people would disagree but just the grand majority universally would say Pac was the greatest rapper ever
Yeah I think he would get the most agreement.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you'd have to be a complete dumbass to not recognize 2pac has the holder of that title. lyrically speaking, biggie is the greatest. but when considering the overall package (*pause* fccuk you) it certainly has to be 2pac.

all these other rappers yall mentioning aint moving no one like 2pac did.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I would say at 50's peak, there wasn't a single person who woulda disagree

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Then who is it?

Outkast_1998.jpg

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Has anyone ever unanimously been dubbed the greatest ever and If so when?, Many rappers say Rakim others say Slick Rick. Was there ever a consensus?

Lil Wayne is the best rapper ever to live. Better than Tupac, better than Biggie. He’s the best rapper to ever come on earth. All around. Wayne is better lyrically than Eminem. He’s better lyrically than Jay Z…At the end of the day, Lil Wayne is the best, most electrifying artist maybe ever. I don’t know. He’s up there with Michael Jackson. Even over hip-hop, rock, country, and DJs and shyt like that — Wayne is up there with the Beatles and, you know, Elvis and no one can tell me different. And if anybody disagrees…I don’t know. Wayne. He has a million plus dollars in his mouth. He doesn’t have real teeth…People just gotta wake up. He doesn’t have real teeth. People need to wake up and give this man his props. He has a million dollars in his mouth and people just walk by him like he’s normal. You know what I mean?