Was there ever a consensus of the greatest rapper in the world?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Outkast_1998.jpg

That's two people if together they make one good rapper then apart they suck.

Lil Wayne is the best rapper ever to live. Better than Tupac, better than Biggie. He’s the best rapper to ever come on earth. All around. Wayne is better lyrically than Eminem. He’s better lyrically than Jay Z…At the end of the day, Lil Wayne is the best, most electrifying artist maybe ever. I don’t know. He’s up there with Michael Jackson. Even over hip-hop, rock, country, and DJs and shyt like that — Wayne is up there with the Beatles and, you know, Elvis and no one can tell me different. And if anybody disagrees…I don’t know. Wayne. He has a million plus dollars in his mouth. He doesn’t have real teeth…People just gotta wake up. He doesn’t have real teeth. People need to wake up and give this man his props. He has a million dollars in his mouth and people just walk by him like he’s normal. You know what I mean?
Didn't Gilly write his first hit album?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Tupac..

he gave you party songs

he gave you street life songs

he gave you social/mind thinking songs

he admits he fukked up in life and never pretended to be fake with people...... if you stay true to him, he stay true to you... you fukk him over or roll with nikkas who fukked him over, he said fukk you

Daps
Lil Wayne is the best rapper ever to live. Better than Tupac, better than Biggie. He’s the best rapper to ever come on earth. All around. Wayne is better lyrically than Eminem. He’s better lyrically than Jay Z…At the end of the day, Lil Wayne is the best, most electrifying artist maybe ever. I don’t know. He’s up there with Michael Jackson. Even over hip-hop, rock, country, and DJs and shyt like that — Wayne is up there with the Beatles and, you know, Elvis and no one can tell me different. And if anybody disagrees…I don’t know. Wayne. He has a million plus dollars in his mouth. He doesn’t have real teeth…People just gotta wake up. He doesn’t have real teeth. People need to wake up and give this man his props. He has a million dollars in his mouth and people just walk by him like he’s normal. You know what I mean?

Somebody take the crack pipe away from this nikka .smh

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
People should think of it like this.

Hip-hop has a shelf-life when you're a performing artist. People only care about what you accomplish in that limited prime run you may or may not experience.

Who had a better run as a SOLO artist than Ice Cube between the years 1988 and 1996? That's an unusually long run as well. If you can't find anybody to stack up against him, how can anyone else be the GOAT?