We are living in a world of illusion

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are only hearing the contents of their own mind

all meditation is in a closed feedback loop

if anyone is talking back in your head you on some padded room straight.jacket shyte ha

yea I’m just talking about praying or some indigenous religions where people seek communication with “ancestors” or their Gods

Of course if people hearing voices most likely they are demon possessed or just “mentally ill”/on drugs if you don’t believe in religion or any of that stuff

my point is if you go searching for those type “experiences” you’ll end up getting what you asked for :yeshrug:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
yea I’m just talking about praying or some indigenous religions where people seek communication with “ancestors” or their Gods

Of course if people hearing voices most likely they are demon possessed or just “mentally ill”/on drugs if you don’t believe in religion or any of that stuff

my point is if you go searching for those type “experiences” you’ll end up getting what you asked for :yeshrug:
the definition of letting your imagination run away with you*

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
people are only hearing the contents of their own mind

all meditation is in a closed feedback loop

if anyone is talking back in your head you on some padded room straight.jacket shyte ha

Nah, at some point the 'mind' can run out of content. Not that you have to meditate for hours on end to cycle through surface level thought, but there are layers that you can witness peel away as you dip deeper into pure awareness.

The feedback loop is between you (the persona) and YOU as source...the more of an agenda you have, the more watered down the signal is, which is why 'religion' and dogma don't blend too well with DIRECT knowledge and experience of the full spectrum of self. Not everybody needs the same information.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nah, at some point the 'mind' can run out of content. Not that you have to meditate for hours on end to cycle through surface level thought, but there are layers that you can witness peel away as you dip deeper into pure awareness.

The feedback loop is between you (the persona) and YOU as source...the more of an agenda you have, the more watered down the signal is, which is why 'religion' and dogma don't blend too well with DIRECT knowledge and experience of the full spectrum of self. Not everybody needs the same information.
why do you assume this if there is an infinite world it is in feedback with :jbhmm:

if your mind is finite...then it is :whew:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
why do you assume this if there is an infinite world it is in feedback with :jbhmm:

if your mind is finite...then it is :whew:

The universal mind is infinite. What most people talk about when they speak on the mind (a lot of people conflate mind with brain), the individualized mind can certainly run out of content, in my experience. As I said, the thought process is like, layered for lack of a better way to put it. There's a point where you can go beyond 'mind stuff'. Where you stop thinking the thoughts and observing them if not outright ignoring them when you get bored with actively listening to your surface level thought, memory and sensory feedback loops.

At that point you can notice that the mind can and will chit chat and do other things WITHOUT YOU. If that's the case...if you aren't the thinker of the thought, who are you?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

so it's about how much delusion you are willing to accept¿*

• Dap

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Meditation isn't for deeper thought though really. It's to clear your mind so you're more in tune with the moment and your sorroundings.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The birth of tragedy

Above all else, my little goddess envisions:
Tragedy and its birth
Death and its awkward fits
Life and its fragile hand and its fragile wrist
And within all this her degree of ecstasy
Escapes my rationale:
Life and its awkward births
The absurdity of the death of life
All these things I cannot envision
For in its midst I tire of the work
So I abandon it dismissively
Dismiss it and its effects
Dismiss its effects with abandon
Consider this my anti-thought
The tragedy of illusion it seems
Illusion gives birth to tragedy
And the tragedy of tragedies

Above all else my little goddess envisions:
The tragedy of the birth of death
The awkward fit of life
The absurdity of birth and its awkward death
And within all this her degree of ecstasy
Escapes my rationale:
Death after the birth of life
Life after the birth of death and the death of birth
All these things I still cannot envision
So in its midst I live a life of birth
Rebirth the birth of tragedy
And think nothing more about the tragedy of bir

• Dap

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I read that Hebrews don't write the name of G-d cause once you commit it to paper, the paper will be torn or otherwise defiled, thus disrespecting the name

I know the internet is not a piece of paper, but I like the idea of respecting the name

Kinda like how Muslims think images of their guy is disrespect

But 'GOD' isnt the name of the deity, its a title. Elohim in hebrew means power. It indicates status.

No different than thinking Joe Biden's name is 'President'.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The universal mind is infinite. What most people talk about when they speak on the mind (a lot of people conflate mind with brain), the individualized mind can certainly run out of content, in my experience. As I said, the thought process is like, layered for lack of a better way to put it. There's a point where you can go beyond 'mind stuff'. Where you stop thinking the thoughts and observing them if not outright ignoring them when you get bored with actively listening to your surface level thought, memory and sensory feedback loops.

At that point you can notice that the mind can and will chit chat and do other things WITHOUT YOU. If that's the case...if you aren't the thinker of the thought, who are you?
We are living in a world of illusion

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Meditation isn't for deeper thought though really. It's to clear your mind so you're more in tune with the moment and your sorroundings.

Correct, meditation is for receiving.

As @MMS said, if prayer (every thought you have is a prayer) is speaking to 'god', meditation is the part of the conversation where you shut the fukk up and listen for the feedback.

You have to be a clear vessel to hear clearly...I mean it's no different than having a conversation with a person. If you're constantly running your mouth or talking while also trying to hear an answer both parties will be frustrated. You deepen into the thought process, to get out of it...if that makes sense.

Like anybody who has ever done any auto-writing. You begin by just jotting all the surface level shyt down, like as much of it as you can. Once you cycle through all that clutter and irrelevant shyt, deeper wisdom is allowed to come through.

Last edited:
  • Dap

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
if you imply there is more than one god...it is true for you. :hubie:

Isaiah 46:1-4

the names of the Cherubim :francis:
1024px-Tissot_Moses_and_Joshua_in_the_Tabernacle.jpg

Cherub - Wikipedia

thats a hard photo

If i was rapper i'd get a chain with a 12 stone ephod :wow:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
so it's about how much delusion you are willing to accept¿*

No.

It's about how willing you are to let go of needing to flex your intellect and ask questions that trigger expanse. To surrender to the idea that you could actually get an answer in such a way.

iu

The ego finds the majority of it's comfort in 'knowing' and breaking down process. So of course you tell someone who is preoccupied with materialism how to jump the rails and they fold their arms and speak about delusions, as if any of us see reality as it is.

We are all hallucinating. Most just do it within the parameters of the matrix, where even the most mundane life is as much of a hallucination than as parting a red sea.