"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I knew u were gonna duck this @B1G_controversy :pachaha:

Watson has cute #s but didn't play winning football this yr.

If you expect any starting QB to carry bums to the playoffs for consecutive seasons, you're expecting a messiah

the problem for the last few seasons was Doug.

Y'all gonna be calling for his firing next season while Wentz will be thriving in Indy

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Watson has cute #s but didn't play winning football this yr.

If you expect any starting QB to carry bums to the playoffs for consecutive seasons, you're expecting a messiah

the problem for the last few seasons was Doug.

Y'all gonna be calling for his firing next season while Wentz will be thriving in Indy
I’ll take a Super Bowl head coach, who has a better record without the “franchise qb”, than a franchise qb who leads the league in interception and never completed a playoff game.

Players come and go but a good head coach who players play hard for is hard to replace

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
23 interceptions in 16 games ain't worse than 15 in 12. You do the math.

and he didn't have Marvin Harrison nor Hines award to throw to.

never gave him a bonafide WR1, now y'all gonna beg for Jalen to get one

:dead: at you always conveniently ignoring carsons fumbles while always spamming that "113-50" td/int career stat. what about the 58 fumbles in his career (most in the NFL since 2016)? :scust: ben had 3 that year, carson had 10.

he had one of the worse (probably the worst) QB seasons for a "top level" QB in years, the fact you cant even admit that is :hhh:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Yall thought howie was going somewhere??
Yeah, I NEVER at any time figured Howie would be let go, that's not happening anytime soon, y'all. Quite honestly, I never thought Doug was in trouble, either. That's not how Lurie operates.

I mean, c'mon....you KNOW they made Schwartz quit so they wouldn't hafta fire him. That's why he's all "I'mma sit out a year". Lurie feels a sense of loyalty to ALL those guys for getting him a SB ring.

Anyway...I dunno if we can win this game tonight, but I damn sure would rather the Giants or WFT win the division than Dallas.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I’ll take a Super Bowl head coach, who has a better record without the “franchise qb”, than a franchise qb who leads the league in interception and never completed a playoff game.

Players come and go but a good head coach who players play hard for is hard to replace
Y'all still arguing with that goofball, fam? :russ:

Ignore button is our friend, gents.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:dead: at you always conveniently ignoring carsons fumbles while always spamming that "113-50" td/int career stat. what about the 58 fumbles in his career (most in the NFL since 2016)? :scust: ben had 3 that year, carson had 10.

he had one of the worse (probably the worst) QB seasons for a "top level" QB in years, the fact you cant even admit that is :hhh:

we were up 17 and throwing 20 Yard out patterns

we force fed the pass all season which increased the propensity for interceptions.

my man ain't a heavy pick artist, never has been in his career. This season was an aberration.

could've drafted JK in the 2nd round if we weren't gonna get a WR1.

Could've traded for a starting caliber OL (once Brooks was hurt) or drafted an OL in the 3rd rd...instead we draft a project at LB

We could've been a 57-43 pass to run team, but no, Doug and his sh!tty playbook, personnel groupings, in game decisions, non-adjustments, etc...

Doug was ALWAYS the problem...and y'al will be calling for his head on a spike by middle of next season

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
we were up 17 and throwing 20 Yard out patterns

we force fed the pass all season which increased the propensity for interceptions.

my man ain't a heavy pick artist, never has been in his career. This season was an aberration.

could've drafted JK in the 2nd round if we weren't gonna get a WR1.

Could've traded for a starting caliber OL (once Brooks was hurt) or drafted an OL in the 3rd rd...instead we draft a project at LB

We could've been a 57-43 pass to run team, but no, Doug and his sh!tty playbook, personnel groupings, in game decisions, non-adjustments, etc...

Doug was ALWAYS the problem...and y'al will be calling for his head on a spike by middle of next season

There’s a common denominator. I’ll let you figure that out.
bf1zb1ckz1561.jpg