"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
i agree with all the above. im not as down on wentz as others are in here. however, if this report is true then it just shows the immaturity and sucker that is carson wentz. that just screams that he takes zero accountability for how poorly he played this year. doug, the cluster fukk of an offensive staff, injuries & howie did him zero favors all season long, but you cant play that poorly (all time WOAT season for a top level QB in over 20 years, find one worse) and think something wont give. look at trubisky who is constantly praised by his teammates since the day he was drafted and peep how he handled his benching vs wentz.
Real shyt Mitch earned my respect this season. He's not the best quarterback but he's a team guy

Wentz isn't a guy I'd want leading this team even with his talent. Hurts has the character we need in our QB. It's just a matter of time before we see his upside on the field

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Real shyt Mitch earned my respect this season. He's not the best quarterback but he's a team guy

Wentz isn't a guy I'd want leading this team even with his talent. Hurts has the character we need. It's just a matter of time before we see his upside on the field

character doesn't win you games

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
head coach sabotaged him, it ain't hard to tell

FO sabotaged him also

we'll live with Jalen now and the team thread gonna be fckn cheeks the next few seasons

:mjlol:
The coaches and FO didn't make him make those terrible reads and throws. At some point you have to hold Wentz accountable for his bad play just like you're holding everyone around him

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Being uncoachable and selfish doesn't win games and it sure doesn't win championships

Nizz

Man gave 100% every game and he was supported by guys off the street for 2 straight seasons

Extend an injury prone Alshon, give an injury prone Desean a multi-year deal...don't sign/draft a thumper or another quality RB

Don't draft an OL in the first 3 rounds

Don't sign a younger, less injury prone deep threat

I can go on & on...but this sinking ship gonna sting for awhile

the writing was on the wall...see the big picture here

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
head coach sabotaged him, it ain't hard to tell

FO sabotaged him also

we'll live with Jalen now and the team thread gonna be fckn cheeks the next few seasons

:mjlol:
How did the FO and Coach sabotage him when we have 3 years of EVIDENCE that backups came in for him and made ends meet?

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
How did the FO and Coach sabotage him when we have 3 years of EVIDENCE that backups came in for him and made ends meet?

I know for a fact you don't see the big picture

Foles was up & down in 2018...we scored less than 20 in the 2 playoff games that season...def carried us

this season, Hurts hasn't graded well as a passer. Offense looks competent when he plays bc of the running game. But the O didn't look competent last Sun against the worst def in football.

you can think what you want, but this season was a hiccup for Wentz.

We'll be drafting another early round QB within 2 to 3 seasons.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I know for a fact you don't see the big picture

Foles was up & down in 2018...we scored less than 20 in the 2 playoff games that season...def carried us

this season, Hurts hasn't graded well as a passer. Offense looks competent when he plays bc of the running game. But the O didn't look competent last Sun against the worst def in football.

you can think what you want, but this season was a hiccup for Wentz.

We'll be drafting another early round QB within 2 to 3 seasons.
Keep your faith in Wentz if you want. 2017 was 4 years ago and he didn’t finish the job. Wentz wasn’t the answer and never been. He sucked the year after the super bowl until “his back broke” and Foles came and saved us and we made the playoffs and (without Reich). And Wentz was terrible last year in the beginning of the season with his accuracy issues, and then we went on a divisional run to make the playoffs. Wentz has been adequate at best.
It’s clear he didn’t work out, gained weight (u can call it muscles if u want, but even his linemen said he got a dad-bod), and thought he good get himself back in playing shape, and Doug gave him 11 weeks to do that, but it never happened. Who failed who?
Even if we didn’t give him the best help, he could’ve at least played like Deshaun Watson, instead he played like Brett Favres last season on the Vikings :manny: