We want a Fair 50/50 split...but CANELO wants 65/35 split!-GGG promoter

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
if thats the case...jacobs will have a chance to finally get over the hump..and opportunity to start clenelo on his way to jobber of the stars status...but he's going to have to put it together...no fighting all scared against a clenelo with no shyt in his system
Danny needs to perform a whole lot better than he did against Sulecki to beat Clenelo. I think whoever shows up, Clenelo or Canelo, they beat Danny.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
if thats the case...jacobs will have a chance to finally get over the hump..and opportunity to start clenelo on his way to jobber of the stars status...but he's going to have to put it together...no fighting all scared against a clenelo with no shyt in his system

Yeah he needs to put his foot on the gas most def.

The dude vs Kid Chocalate needs to show up from here on out.

I like this fight...a lot.

As much as Canelo fukked the game over getting

Canelo vs Jacobs
GGG vs Saunders

Is a very good backup

Last edited:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Canelo just wants GGG to get older to have more of an advantage of beating him

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Canelo owes GGG a bigger split than the first fight, but GGG doesn't deserve 50/50.

Push for 60/40 and whoever turned that down I say is at fault.

:manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Canelo owes GGG a bigger split than the first fight, but GGG doesn't deserve 50/50.

Push for 60/40 and whoever turned that down I say is at fault.

:manny:
Owes?:hhh:

1st fight he got 30%

This fight they offered 35%

nikka better go fight in a communist country. In America he ain't entitled to shyt.. When ggg become a welfare champion? :dahell: Canelo ain't here to give ggg reparations

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

1st fight he got 30%

nikka better go fight in a communist country. In America he ain't entitled to shyt.. When ggg become a welfare champion? :dahell: Canelo ain't here to give ggg reparations

This is now what ggg stans using :hhh:

Might as well call Canelo daddy :dame:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

1st fight he got 30%

Man, yall GGG haters have no reading comprehension and just see blind hate. Let me break down each of my points.

The first fight he got 30%, I said he was owed more than the first fight. I never said he was owed 40%. Canelo reportedly has offered 35%. So he already is getting more than the first fight.

GGG doesn't deserve 50%. I said that and no one will disagree. Canelo is the bigger draw, no one on #GGGoodBoys has ever said any different.

60/40 and whoever doesnt agree I would put more blame. Clearly a stated opinion. GGG won the first fight in the minds of most media and the public. They had agreed to a second fight and Canelo was the reason it got cancelled...with a positive drug test. GGG's team would be stupid to not push for a premium based off that.
Hence why I said if GGG is offered 60/40 he has to take it and Canelo needs to be questioned if he wouldn't agree to that.

Man I swear, people be going to other forums and comment sections and be superimposing those opinions to #GGGoodBoys on The Coli. We the most hated and most misquoted stan set on The Coli. That is okay, we will take our wins where it matters, in The Ring. :myman:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Man, yall GGG haters have no reading comprehension and just see blind hate. Let me break down each of my points.

The first fight he got 30%, I said he was owed more than the first fight. I never said he was owed 40%. Canelo reportedly has offered 35%. So he already is getting more than the first fight.

GGG doesn't deserve 50%. I said that and no one will disagree. Canelo is the bigger draw, no one on #GGGoodBoys has ever said any different.

60/40 and whoever doesnt agree I would put more blame. Clearly a stated opinion. GGG won the first fight in the minds of most media and the public. They had agreed to a second fight and Canelo was the reason it got cancelled...with a positive drug test. GGG's team would be stupid to not push for a premium based off that.
Hence why I said if GGG is offered 60/40 he has to take it and Canelo needs to be questioned if he wouldn't agree to that.

Man I swear, people be going to other forums and comment sections and be superimposing those opinions to #GGGoodBoys on The Coli. We the most hated and most misquoted stan set on The Coli. That is okay, we will take our wins where it matters, in The Ring. :myman:

The key word in your entire post and the one before that is the word "owed"...
And that word sums up my issue with ggg and his stanbase.. This sense of entitlement that ggg thinks he has is part of the reason he's in this predicament.. He's not owed shyt.. He can ask for 50 or 40% in negotiations, but yall wanna use words like "owe" and "deserve".. Why???
Did ggg beat Canelo? No he did not :umad:
Did ggg just fill up an arena or sell any ppvs in his last fight?? Nope, didn't do that eirher.. shyt was empty and on was on regular cable.. If anything hes owed less than the 1st fight if we keeping it a buck

Please spare me with the "bu bu but it wasnt ggg fault" :camby: Nobody cares.. Yall not gonna use the excuse that ggg was "forced" to take an easy fight when he had every opportunity to push that fight date back and give fans a more respectable fight...
Yall use this same excuse when he was "forced" to fight the welterweight last year.. Fruck outta here :hhh:

if anything ggg owes his fans an apology for naming that fight vs Vanes(a junior middleweight) naming it Mexican Style

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Of course GGG doesn't get 50% but fukk man can y'all blame him for digging at Canelo and Oscar after this whole fiasco?

I ain't no GGG Stan but man he got fukked. Since y'all like Nelo more than GGG it's clouding your judgement.

Nelo and his bullshyt caused this calamity. Period.

Funny how the same folks who said Manny was on PEDS get real quiet when Nelo is involved.

Y'all are anti PED when it favors your liked boxers.

If Manny tested positive during his prime all y'all on Nelo dikk would have wanted dude suspended/banned etc and been on Floyd nuts.

But since it's GGG y'all still caping for Canelo.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Of course GGG doesn't get 50% but fukk man can y'all blame him for digging at Canelo and Oscar after this whole fiasco?

I ain't no GGG Stan but man he got fukked. Since y'all like Nelo more than GGG it's clouding your judgement.

Nelo and his bullshyt caused this calamity. Period.

Funny how the same folks who said Manny was on PEDS get real quiet when Nelo is involved.

Y'all are anti PED when it favors your liked boxers.

If Manny tested positive during his prime all y'all on Nelo dikk would have wanted dude suspended/banned etc and been on Floyd nuts.

But since it's GGG y'all still caping for Canelo.

Nelo been on his bullshyt for years, and ggg knew this going in, yet that still don't stop ggg and his greed, perusing Canelo for 3 years now :scusthov:.. And ggg is still on his knees begging Canelo for a fight lol even after the failed test.. ggg all about the belts and about box until someone pays him enough step aside money.. ggg all about belts and about box if it don't get in the way of fighting the cash cow of boxing.. dude literally allowing Oscar and Canelo to ruin his career and you expect us to feel sorry for him????

Now you bringing Pacquiao into the convo? :pacspit: