We want a Fair 50/50 split...but CANELO wants 65/35 split!-GGG promoter

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Knowing damn well if Joshua popped dirty same folks dudes would go thru the roof for Wilder to ask for more.
I am on Team Wilder get that money. Wilder holds more power than the British dikkriders think. Just like the Canelo-GGG fight, the media and fans have decided that the fight must happen, regardless of the fighters intentions (although Wilder is calling Joshua out hard). When that happens it gives Wilder more leverage than if were just some regular cat. We can already see that playing out. The media has already been critical of the fight not being made and isnt buying the Wilder flat fee shyt. Everyone with reason seems to acknowledge it needs to be a % split. Even if it is as wide as 70-30 like the Canelo-GGG fight, there is a reason the A side always wants the opponent to take a flat fee. It isnt because they are generous.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The may fight falling apart was 100% canelo's fault. Nobody's denying that. But dude submitted a hair sample and enrolled in year round random testing. This is something that most fighters who test dirty never do. Canelo has done everything the haters asked of him. And he didnt even test positive for steroids. Vada already confirmed the amount in his system was consistent with meat contamination.

Everybody agrees that canelo is to blame for the may fight falling through. It still doesn't change the fact that he's the number 1 draw in the sport and deserves no less than 65%. Little g is free to walk his ass away and fight somebody else. Dude called canelo a cheat and made up lies about him having needle marks in his arms. He said he should be banned for life. But here he is still begging for that payday like a groupie bytch. If you feel canelo is a cheat that's cool. But It still doesn't change the fact that little g exposed himself for being a hypocritical money chasing ho. Dude always been a fraud.

If Manny cost Floyd his biggest payday this board would have lost it.

When you test positive you get the right to be name called.

And EVERYONE IS BOXING IS A MONEY GRUBBING HOE.

Mr Christian himself SOG sued his promoter 3x and sat out 2.5 years to get his Jay-Z payday.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
If Manny cost Floyd his biggest payday this board would have lost it.

When you test positive you get the right to be name called.

And EVERYONE IS BOXING IS A MONEY GRUBBING HOE.

Mr Christian himself SOG sued his promoter 3x and sat out 2.5 years to get his Jay-Z payday.
Exactly. Everyone thought Floyd or Manny was ducking, based on whoever camp you supported. Truth was it was about that money. Once they came to a fair agreement the fight was made. People were hollering about GGG ducking Canelo in negotiations. 155.5 and 90% of the split was gospel around here. What ended up happening?

And I was critical of Ward sitting out...but Ward knew what he was doing and got that money. By all accounts getting $6 million plus twice to fight Kovalev, on a fight that likely didn't even break even and Kovalev was getting $1 million. Ward won the fight and negotiations.

Boxing is a brutal sport. You risk your life every time out. Get that money if you can.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
On this board

Hagler chasing Leonard..not a money grubbing hoe

Bhop chasing Oscar and the payday....not a money grubbing hoe.

Floyd/Mikey/Oscar/Cotto leaving Arum for not liking the terms..not a money grubbing hoe.

GGG wanting better terms from Nelo or chasing the money fighter in his division (which has gone on since the beginning of boxing) and after fukking him outta $20 mill... he's the bytch

This board I tell ya.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
On this board

Hagler chasing Leonard..not a money grubbing hoe

Bhop chasing Oscar and the payday....not a money grubbing hoe.

Floyd/Mikey/Oscar/Cotto leaving Arum for not liking the terms..not a money grubbing hoe.

GGG wanting better terms from Nelo or chasing the money fighter in his division (which has gone on since the beginning of boxing).... he's the bytch.

This board I tell ya.
You're missing the point. Little g's whole shtick was that he fights for the fans. That he wasnt about the money but about being a true warrior first. He stayed calling canelo a businessman and a disgrace to the sport. Now everybody can see what we've been saying about him all along. That he's no better than all the guys he criticized. Dude fights for the money first just like everybody else.

He said he fights for the belts and canelo was a disgrace for dropping the WBC. Now he gets stripped for refusing to fight his mandatory. Super Mario out here talking about "b b but he's gotta do what's best for his family"......yea no shyt. But when it was canelo doing the same shyt, he wasnt a "true" fighter

So again. You're missing the point. This is about little g being a hypocrite. plain and simple. Asking for more is fine. But asking for 50-50....its a flat out duck. It's hilarious that a guy who criticized canelo for being all about money, has now held up a fight for wanting unrealistic money.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You're missing the point. Little g's whole shtick was that he fights for the fans. That he wasnt about the money but about being a true warrior first. He stayed calling canelo a businessman and a disgrace to the sport. Now everybody can see what we've been saying about him all along. That he's no better than all the guys he criticized. Dude fights for the money first just like everybody else.

He said he fights for the belts and canelo was a disgrace for dropping the WBC. Now he gets stripped for refusing to fight his mandatory. Super Mario out here talking about "b b but he's gotta do what's best for his family"......yea no shyt. But when it was canelo doing the same shyt, he wasnt a "true" fighter

So again. You're missing the point. This is about little g being a hypocrite. plain and simple. Asking for more is fine. But asking for 50-50....its a flat out duck.

I sided with Canelo in the first fight. I've liked Canelo more than Golovkin career wise. I thought Nelo took more risk and GGG power look good against Euro trash.

You cannot tell me that a prize fighter putting their life on the line in the ring does not deserve to get paid everybody and their mother knows everybody fights for the highest-payday boxing no matter what they may say to the press or to the media they want to get paid.

That fight for the fan schtick was to make him stand out to be friendly and get himself on HBO. After spending years in obscurity he needed an "In". HBO, lacking names took it and ran with it.

Did he overdo it? Absolutely but he wasn't going to come out and make himself out to be like Money Mayweather.

Yes he fought some less than stellar comp early, yes HBO rode his nuts, yes he looks less great against A opponents yes Abel is a dikk yes he ducked Ward but if the sole reason for disliking the dude is cause he wants a payday then hate every boxer.

He's pissed at Canelo and trying to get leverage. I ain't mad at him. AND HE ONLY ASKED FOR MORE MONEY AFTER CANELO fukkED HIM OVER. HE DIDN'T PRICE HIMSELF OUT OF THE FIRST FIGHT OR REMATCH AS HE KNEW HE WAS THE B SIDE.

At least he does it behind closed doors rather than going on social media or all in the ring.

And I'm not even a Triple G fan like that

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Everyone thought Floyd or Manny was ducking, based on whoever camp you supported. Truth was it was about that money. Once they came to a fair agreement the fight was made. People were hollering about GGG ducking Canelo in negotiations. 155.5 and 90% of the split was gospel around here. What ended up happening?

And I was critical of Ward sitting out...but Ward knew what he was doing and got that money. By all accounts getting $6 million plus twice to fight Kovalev, on a fight that likely didn't even break even and Kovalev was getting $1 million. Ward won the fight and negotiations.

Boxing is a brutal sport. You risk your life every time out. Get that money if you can.

Same dudes told Manny to take $40 million flat .

Even after :deadmanny: he got over $100 million.

Instead of just saying "I'm a Canelo fan but GGG needs to ease off his financial demands for the rematch" dudes talk like they got a damn financial stake in the fight and be on some GGG ain't shyt trip like a groupie.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
GGG has final offer, deadline for Canelo rematch

57.5/42.5 GGG might just need to take it :manny:
Canelo really wants to beat the shyt out this man:pachaha:

I like that they gave a deadline too. Little g bout to get destroyed if he don't accept. But with charlo waiting in the cut, I think he will. Better to get his ass whooped making 25 mil than get his ass whooped making 3 mil.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Canelo really wants to beat the shyt out this man:pachaha:

I like that they gave a deadline too. Little g bout to get destroyed if he don't accept. But with charlo waiting in the cut, I think he will. Better to get his ass whooped making 25 mil than get his ass whooped making 3 mil.

GGG beat Clenelo the first time and will beat him for good this next time :manny:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: been almost a year and nikkas still in denial.. ggg did not win the 1st fight breh
canelo won the first half of the fight
and the end of the fight
ggg had some clear rounds in the middle
and some of the other rounds were up for debate
this "triple g was robbed" narrative is stupid

one judge had it too wide for canelo but the result was correct.
it was either a draw, or 7-5 way or the other

i had it 7-5 canelo

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Y'all still arguing the decision...

I had it 7-5 GGG but the draw was fair. Only thing we should be shytting on is that shytty judge who had it 118-110

GGG gonna give Canelo the work in the rematch tho