We want a Fair 50/50 split...but CANELO wants 65/35 split!-GGG promoter

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nelo been on his bullshyt for years, and ggg knew this going in, yet that still don't stop ggg and his greed, perusing Canelo for 3 years now :scusthov:.. And ggg is still on his knees begging Canelo for a fight lol even after the failed test.. ggg all about the belts and about box until someone pays him enough step aside money.. ggg all about belts and about box if it don't get in the way of fighting the cash cow of boxing.. dude literally allowing Oscar and Canelo to ruin his career and you expect us to feel sorry for him????

Now you bringing Pacquiao into the convo? :pacspit:

Truth hurts.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
God damn when @Black_Jesus is bodying you ya need to step back and evaluate.

Anyone siding with Canelo in this debacle is simply biased.

Of course he is the bigger drawn and GGG is not worth 50%.....

But...the "take the test" crowd backing Canelo reeks of hypocrisy.

Which shows boxing fans don't want fairness....only rules applied to their less favored fighters.

When it works on the Margarito's of the world it's all good...when it's Nelo it's bad :sas1::sas2:

How quickly the tone shifts. It goes from " ban for life for cheating" to making Nelo feel like a martyr and GGG as the bad guy. At least be consistent.

I guess when you're a fan of the main attraction or not a fan of the opponent you'll overlook things suddenly.

GGG and his crew got fukked outta $20 million dollars and he's supposed to kiss Canelo ass now?

I'd be saying "fukk you too".

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Which shows boxing fans don't want fairness....only rules applied to their less favored fighters.

When it works on the Margarito's of the world it's all good...when it's Nelo it's bad :sas1::sas2:

How quickly the tone shifts. It goes from " ban for life for cheating" to making Nelo feel like a martyr and GGG as the bad guy. At least be consistent.

I guess when you're a fan of the main attraction or not a fan of the opponent you'll overlook things suddenly.

GGG and his crew got fukked outta $20 million dollars and he's supposed to kiss Canelo ass now?

I didn’t say anything about Canelo lol. I don’t even want to see them fight again. Never the less, Triple G has been exposed as the hypocrite and fraud he is over the past few days.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t say anything about Canelo lol. I don’t even want to see them fight again. Never the less, Triple G has been exposed as the hypocrite and fraud he is over the past few days.

Let me be upfront.
I am no GGG Stan.

Every single fighter wants to be paid no matter what image is presented in the press. GGG is no different.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yall use this same excuse when he was "forced" to fight the welterweight last year.. Fruck outta here :hhh:

if anything ggg owes his fans an apology for naming that fight vs Vanes(a junior middleweight) naming it Mexican Style

3 out of his last 4 fights were against smaller fighters bbbbbut canelo :hhh: ggg hbo and their bum hunting can get the fukk outta here they made their bed. :yeshrug:

Canelo remembering all the greasy talk these nikkas been doing :whew:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

You are 100% right. GGG is hated so much, not sure u have seen a reasonable opinion by a known GGG hater here...ever.

The Coli again proving they should never be allowed to negotiate a fighters contract. They would have gotten GGG screwed in the first fight, got some people here trying to get Wilder to take pennies on the dollar.

Breadman had a great comment in his last mailbag that fans need to stay out of fight negotiations. He was an "insider" who thought he knew the game and he said the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight proved to him that no one really knows shyt until the fight gets made. GGG and Canelo are just playing their negotiation game. They agreed to a second fight, which damn well shows they both want it. GGG would be dumb if he didn't try to push Canelo a but more since Canelo was the reason the fight got cancelled. But but GGG should be happy with whatever he gets offered, because he has proven he ain't shyt, I mean I am not biased, but he ain't shyt.
:mjcry::stopitslime::mjlol:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You are 100% right. UGH is hated so much, not sure u have seen a reasonable opinion by a known GGG hater here...ever.

The Coli again proving they should never be allowed to negotiate a fighters contract. They would have gotten GGG screwed in the first fight, got some people here trying to get Wilder to take pennies on the dollar.

Breadman had a great comment in his last mailbag that fans need to stay out of fight negotiations. He was an "insider" who thought he knew the game and he said the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight proved to him that no one really knows shyt until the fight gets made. GGG and Canelo are just playing their negotiation game. They agreed to a second fight, which damn well shows they both want it. GGG would be dumb if he didn't try to push Canelo a but more since Canelo was the reason the fight got cancelled. But but GGG should be happy with whatever he gets offered, because he has proven he ain't shyt, I mean I am not biased, but he ain't shyt.
:mjcry::stopitslime::mjlol:

Exactly.

nikkas supposed to be nice after you fukked me outta a payday and made me take a b-side bullshyt matchup to save from wasting an 8-week camp on 3 week's notice

But I'm the bad guy :mjlol:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Exactly.

nikkas supposed to be nice after you fukked me outta a payday and made me take a b-side bullshyt matchup to save from wasting an 8-week camp on 3 week's notice

But I'm the bad guy :mjlol:
shyt happens all the time in boxing, it just isn't supposed to benefit GGG apparently. Maidana fought Mayweather close and made double for the rematch. Boxers miss weight all the time and pay part of their purse to keep the fight going. Fighters get career high paydays all the time for taking on A sides who make more than them. That is the game.

Much time is spent on here talking about how Broner, Ward, a gang of PBC fighters, Bradley, stay winning with the paydays they be getting. But GGG isn't supposed to push Canelo's camp for a fight that sold very well the first go round, was agreed to and cancelled because of Canelo's failed drug tests, yet GGG isn't allowed to capitalize on any of that? Like I said, don't let any of these brehs negotiate my contract if I was a fighter.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
shyt happens all the time in boxing, it just isn't supposed to benefit GGG apparently. Maidana fought Mayweather close and made double for the rematch. Boxers miss weight all the time and pay part of their purse to keep the fight going. Fighters get career high paydays all the time for taking on A sides who make more than them. That is the game.

Much time is spent on here talking about how Broner, Ward, a gang of PBC fighters, Bradley, stay winning with the paydays they be getting. But GGG isn't supposed to push Canelo's camp for a fight that sold very well the first go round, was agreed to and cancelled because of Canelo's failed drug tests, yet GGG isn't allowed to capitalize on any of that? Like I said, don't let any of these brehs negotiate my contract if I was a fighter.

Knowing damn well if Joshua popped dirty same folks dudes would go thru the roof for Wilder to ask for more.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nelo been on his bullshyt for years, and ggg knew this going in, yet that still don't stop ggg and his greed, perusing Canelo for 3 years now :scusthov:.. And ggg is still on his knees begging Canelo for a fight lol even after the failed test.. ggg all about the belts and about box until someone pays him enough step aside money.. ggg all about belts and about box if it don't get in the way of fighting the cash cow of boxing.. dude literally allowing Oscar and Canelo to ruin his career and you expect us to feel sorry for him????

Now you bringing Pacquiao into the convo? :pacspit:
giphy.gif

Black_Jesus sonning nikkas these days.........:pachaha:

Yall aint learn to force fat boy to type out that 2nd paragraph, force him to rest and nap:skip:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
When Manny

Who was perceived as competition to Floyd from 2007-2012, despite no hard evidence as proof, but simply cause this board was full of Mayweather fans, blasted the very notion of PEDS. And spoke like parrots of repeating his words.

But now, because dudes aren't fans of GGG ( and that in itself is not a bad thing) and this boards new flavor of the month in Canelo pops dirty, instead of shytting on him with the standards they claim to have set, suddenly decide to turn on the clean fighter. Now it's about excuses, star power and other bullshyt.

Which means you all never cared about the whole PED issue to begin with but instead are lemmings to the stars you love.

Siding with Canelo on this is some hoe shyt.

And for the record I like Canelo more than GGG. But this is some bullshyt.

* Waits for smiley reply or " GGG stan" or non related topic reply*

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
When Manny

Who was perceived as competition to Floyd from 2007-2012, despite no hard evidence as proof, but simply cause this board was full of Mayweather fans, blasted the very notion of PEDS. And spoke like parrots of repeating his words.

But now, because dudes aren't fans of GGG ( and that in itself is not a bad thing) and this boards new flavor of the month in Canelo pops dirty, instead of shytting on him with the standards they claim to have set, suddenly decide to turn on the clean fighter. Now it's about excuses, star power and other bullshyt.

Which means you all never cared about the whole PED issue to begin with but instead are lemmings to the stars you love.

Siding with Canelo on this is some hoe shyt.

And for the record I like Canelo more than GGG. But this is some bullshyt.

* Waits for smiley reply or " GGG stan" or non related topic reply*
The may fight falling apart was 100% canelo's fault. Nobody's denying that. But dude submitted a hair sample and enrolled in year round random testing. This is something that most fighters who test dirty never do. Canelo has done everything the haters asked of him. And he didnt even test positive for steroids. Vada already confirmed the amount in his system was consistent with meat contamination.

Everybody agrees that canelo is to blame for the may fight falling through. It still doesn't change the fact that he's the number 1 draw in the sport and deserves no less than 65%. Little g is free to walk his ass away and fight somebody else. Dude called canelo a cheat and made up lies about him having needle marks in his arms. He said he should be banned for life. But here he is still begging for that payday like a groupie bytch. If you feel canelo is a cheat that's cool. But It still doesn't change the fact that little g exposed himself for being a hypocritical money chasing ho. Dude always been a fraud.