Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
If you have access to the foliage directly id recommend using that and then using the flowers to make the butter as stated above. The leaves make a great tasting and refreshing cup, no need to worry sbout steeping time just "leaf" it in there and then eat the leaves afterwards. I feel like drinking it it tastes more like sunlight. If you do know someone who grows even better. If you can get the small buds that are pruned away those contain many of the more cellularly-regenerative and medicinal chemicals.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
never tried it...but i'm down...

jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

Change

All Star
Daps
I got the tinctures you can put in tea. Indica, CBD, etc.. You just use the dropper thing that comes in the bottle top.

My tolerance is too high so i just drink it out the bottle. It's a smoother high. It's more calming over the body. A bit more relaxing than smoking it.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Old thread but any more input on this ? Been thinking about trying this. Do I just buy regular weed and let it sit in hot water ?

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I made it wrong but I added weed to a bunch of butter and slowly cooked it ,

Just buy a old crock pot and add weed and butter for a couple of hours

Just a heads up.

You have to decarb the weed first or you will need to cook the butter for like 6 hours.

I put my shake in a Mason jar and cook it in the over at 245 for about 40 mins, add 4 sticks of unsalted butter to the jar and put it in the crockpot (fill crockpot up with water) for 3 hours.

Take that butter and make toast w/honey, make eggs or sautée shrimp or chicken with it. You can use the butter for anything it doesn't have to be just used for baking.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Old thread but any more input on this ? Been thinking about trying this. Do I just buy regular weed and let it sit in hot water ?
Take it - add to water along with like a 1/5 of a stick of butter - boil for 25 minutes - strain the cannabis out.

Alternatively, put the ground bud in a tea bag, and boil in butter water for like 20 minutes - add in a different tea flavor (blueberry is cool).

Drink away.

Will leave you with a high for like 1/4 of the day.