Weird white chick wont stop talking about me

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I'm an active person and go to the gym about 4-5 times a week. I've been at going to this place for a minute, same time I started college and know alot people from there. There was (from what I think) a mother and daughter using an ab machine I wanted; simply asked how many sets they had left and kept it moving. Ever since then they have been weird as fukk towards me. The mom will pretty much always stare me down with this really weird expression like this :ohhh: or :lupe: . The daughter isnt any better and will do it constantly as well. I chopped it up to cacs being cacs and tried to move on and ignore it
Fast foward to now the younger one wont stop running her mouth about me :what:. I thought I was tripping but everytime, I'm around the daughter will make a big deal about it. I was chilling getting some chest reps in and this chick kept pointing over to me and whispering to this other broad. Imagine bumping music at the gym straight relaxing and these two randoms start tip-toe shuffling and peeking from a wall like this
cat-peeking-through-the-door-ccjzut562j700a54.gif

. Its weird as fukk because everytime I'm walking around I'll see this mf start staring at me, pace around and shuffle away. I'm starting to get pissed off because I dont want relationships/reputation getting damaged because some girl I dont even know is running her mouth and being weird. It's not like this is some kid either, bytch is grown acting like this,

I've never dealt with some shyt like this before. The closest I have was when this 4/10 rican chick at my old job was telling people I was sweating her. I just ignored her until she got the point.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
they aint gonna do shyt bruh. i used to borrow my friends gym pass when he wasn't around. some old white bish caught on, staring at me on the way in and shyt. she never snitched tho because of the implication.. of me seeing her in the parking lot after closing time :demonic:

white women like that just stare cause they aint got nothing going on. just keep it p and go about your reps.

honestly a lot of women at the gym be weird as hell. I just mind my business. alot of them are self conscious.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
you probably cant talk to women in that gym anymore

tell the staff that those two specifically seem to be trying to Karen you, but otherwise yeah just never talk to any women for a few months or so

everyone will probably realize those two are being weird

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
OP, is it just a coincidence that they’re in the gym at the same time as you?

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
OP, is it just a coincidence that they’re in the gym at the same time as you?
I dont always see them I work so I hit the gym anywhere from 6-10 pm whenever I feel like it. I like going earlier at peak times cause I get to work in with people I know.