Weird white chick wont stop talking about me

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
should've thrown them a wink or smiled and waved when they pointed at you like i would've done :yeshrug:

but i always get plenty of looks and girls acting sus around me because they're nervous. comes with the territory. I'm probably the most known dude at the gym. Majority of the time they'll clearly give off choosing signals after that. either you're smooth with it or you aint :usure:

edit- btw, before i ask anyone how many sets they have left, i'll always smile and say excuse me if they're a woman, or fist dap them if they're a dude so they know i don't come with any ill-intent. It's what I have to do since the majority of people are scared of me (yes, big black and intimidating stature). It usually breaks the ice and then i can ask them how many sets they'll have left. This usually avoids all of the drama that you're currently in....by just approaching and being personable. Not sure if that's where you went wrong though. Some people just weird regardless of what you do.

I don't make these rules and i know the onus is ALWAYS on us to be polite and "non-threatening", but it's how i've maneuvered around life and made many connections and deemed likable. On the flipside, i've also had to give cacs static that still crossed lines regardless of how nice i was :manny: .
You don't HAVE to live your life that way, but it's how I live mine. This is by no means telling you as an assumed fellow black person that you have to consciously be likable and assuage these cacs feelings to make them feel safe either breh.:salute:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
rockoon-comp--by-natalka-dmitrova.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wanted; simply asked how many sets they had left
I fukking hate losers mafukkas that do this.

Like you so important you can't wait and have to disturb the person using the equipment. :pacspit: I had a Filipino looking mafukka bother me like that and I said when you see me get up, I'm done. And told his ass not to bother me again.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps

Like you so important you can't wait and have to disturb the person using the equipment. :pacspit: I had a Filipino looking mafukka bother me like that and I said when you see me get up, I'm done. And told his ass not to bother me again.
If theyre trying to rush you then its rude and fukked up, otherwise its just standard gym etiquette. You just sound angry and weird.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If theyre trying to rush you then its rude and fukked up, otherwise its just standard gym etiquette. You just sound angry and weird.
You disturbed them white hoes now you on the coli crying. You definitely the weirdo. :dead:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

He deserves to be ridiculed for that shyt if u ask me :hubie:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh you have been crying on the coli for over 76,000 posts. nikka wrote a whole anthology on this site :wow:
And you right on this bytch posting now.

I been on this mafukka in my free time from fukking war zones, multiple countries, and getting paid while bull shytting on here, Just like I'm working from home now.:umad:

You a goofy lame complaining about 2 white hoes that you bothered 1st! :dead:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
And you right on this bytch posting now.

I been on this mafukka in my free time from fukking war zones, multiple countries, and getting paid while bull shytting on here, Just like I'm working from home now.:umad:

You a goofy lame complaining about 2 white hoes that you bothered 1st! :dead:
You trying to big step with that WFH shyt like most of the coli aint 6 certs 6 figures gang. Want to talk about me but your unhinged ass was beefing with a 5'2 asian accountant for asking you a question. nikka in the gym mean mugging soccer moms, hairline receding, bumping :flabbynsick: ass 90's records looking miserable as fukk.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You trying to big step with that WFH shyt like most of the coli aint 6 certs 6 figures gang. Want to talk about me but your unhinged ass was beefing with a 5'2 asian accountant for asking you a question. nikka in the gym mean mugging soccer moms, hairline receding, bumping :flabbynsick: ass 90's records looking miserable as fukk.
You a clown ass lil nikka with no plans on a Friday night.

I'm a grown ass man chilling. I was not on no msg board on a Friday night in my 20s like you crying cause 2 white hoes telling everybody you smell and bothered them at the gym.

You lil zesty fakkit ass frail, goofy nikka. And you must be 1 of them Gen Z nikkas that already lost ya hair and that stays on ya mind!

You might want to stfu before I swipe right on ya mother and fukk that bytch on camera, you bytch ass clown. :mjlol: