Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Pink toes! :noah: That white flesh! :banderas:

PAWGs don't have fur (usually) so you just won't understand, kreh. :francis:

No wonder why this pawg felt weird:

095619p42pb21.jpg

Family and I tried to find some sort of comfort but was left in cold clammy disappointment :mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
No wonder why this pawg felt weird:

095619p42pb21.jpg

Family and I tried to find some sort of comfort but was left in cold clammy disappointment :mjcry:

No Kir (koala sir), don't do that. :mjtf:

That's just a basic white bytch, that's like the hyoo-mons that fly coach. Now a true PAWG is like flying first class, it's a completely different experience. :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just get used to everyone being weird or staring honestly

I personally don’t give af or try not to. Get my workout and go home… fukk them nikkas and a reputation at a gym

I also try to go at the very least of times just to avoid people in general

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I feel that. I only ever do that when a MF is routinely on the bench for an hour plus not doing consistent reps.
It's ALWAYS the lamest mafukkas that do that shyt! That have nothing else to do so they come to the gym to waste time and be on their phone while sitting on 1 piece of equipment for an hour like they at home.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Id just ask them hey what's up?
This. OP must have been getting clowned on in school because they're behaving like women that are highly attracted to a guy.

Simply ask, "Hey, how are you?" If they're smiling at you while giving long eye contact, they probably are attracted to you.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brother you better watch your back and keep your head on a swivel i suggest you contact the gym ownership and file a complaint about feeling harassed and this being a pattern, dont give white folks any reason or thing to use against you, be proactive in this, if not look for another gym, its one thing left to the other then she claims she feels threatened, do not confront her!