Weird white chick wont stop talking about me

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I fukking hate losers mafukkas that do this.

Like you so important you can't wait and have to disturb the person using the equipment. :pacspit: I had a Filipino looking mafukka bother me like that and I said when you see me get up, I'm done. And told his ass not to bother me again.

I feel that. I only ever do that when a MF is routinely on the bench for an hour plus not doing consistent reps.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm an active person and go to the gym about 4-5 times a week. I've been at going to this place for a minute, same time I started college and know alot people from there. There was (from what I think) a mother and daughter using an ab machine I wanted; simply asked how many sets they had left and kept it moving. Ever since then they have been weird as fukk towards me. The mom will pretty much always stare me down with this really weird expression like this :ohhh: or :lupe: . The daughter isnt any better and will do it constantly as well. I chopped it up to cacs being cacs and tried to move on and ignore it
Fast foward to now the younger one wont stop running her mouth about me :what:. I thought I was tripping but everytime, I'm around the daughter will make a big deal about it. I was chilling getting some chest reps in and this chick kept pointing over to me and whispering to this other broad. Imagine bumping music at the gym straight relaxing and these two randoms start tip-toe shuffling and peeking from a wall like this
cat-peeking-through-the-door-ccjzut562j700a54.gif

. Its weird as fukk because everytime I'm walking around I'll see this mf start staring at me, pace around and shuffle away. I'm starting to get pissed off because I dont want relationships/reputation getting damaged because some girl I dont even know is running her mouth and being weird. It's not like this is some kid either, bytch is grown acting like this,

I've never dealt with some shyt like this before. The closest I have was when this 4/10 rican chick at my old job was telling people I was sweating her. I just ignored her until she got the point.
Tell management breh ASAP. It sounds like they're spreading rumors about you unfortunately.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Why do so many threads on this forum devolve into 2 brehs arguing about whatever? It's so strange.
Thread titled

"I found a great Cajun Style Recipe Book"

By page 2:
"nikka fukk you and yo momma. You following me around every thread I post in. Permaban if you don't prove you black. I already posted my toenails proving I'm black. The clock is ticking."

You be like
"Damn how'd we get here" :russ:

Last edited:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
You a clown ass lil nikka with no plans on a Friday night.

I'm a grown ass man chilling. I was not on no msg board on a Friday night in my 20s like you crying cause 2 white hoes telling everybody you smell and bothered them at the gym.

You lil zesty fakkit ass frail, goofy nikka. And you must be 1 of them Gen Z nikkas that already lost ya hair and that stays on ya mind!

You might want to stfu before I swipe right on ya mother and fukk that bytch on camera, you bytch ass clown. :mjlol:
Damn :huhldup: :dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A word of advice. When someone is working on a machine you want to work on, go do something else. It’s never that serious. You asking them how many sets they have left is childish.
No it's not.
If they say 20 or if theyre talking and reading magazines I'm asking to work in

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Why do so many threads on this forum devolve into 2 brehs arguing about whatever? It's so strange.

Forum tings :wow:

Somebody could cure cancer and rid the world of poverty and 3 Coli brehs will find someway to fight and fart over a PAWG and there's not a white bytch in sight :why:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Forum tings :wow:

Somebody could cure cancer and rid the world of poverty and 3 Coli brehs will find someway to fight and fart over a PAWG and there's not a white bytch in sight :why:

fukk you, ole fake-ass koala brear bytch. :pacspit:

PAWGs are obviously more important than cures and ending poverty. :troll: