What Age Did You LOSE Your VIRGINITY? (How Was The Experience?)

Prynce

Daps
I hit my first chick this year :manny:

I've smashed 5 different women since then :manny:

I been living reckless :mjcry:
Best box by far was from this thick bad Puerto rican chick I met at the club :ehh:

prolly gonna not have sex again for a while cause I know ill get caught up in fukking so im gonna chill and focus on school and my hobbies
I know im handsome and smooth enough to hit pretty girls (:banderas: I been running through these bad college hoes) now so Im not pressed anymore'

Besides having sex with women you dont love is trash and leaves you feeling empty afterwards

tired of the guilt trips and shame I feel when I smoke weed for hitting girls i dont care about :mjcry:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hit my first chick this year :manny:

I've smashed 5 different women since then :manny:

I been living reckless :mjcry:
Best box by far was from this thick bad Puerto rican chick I met at the club :ehh:

prolly gonna not have sex again for a while cause I know ill get caught up in fukking so im gonna chill and focus on school and my hobbies
I know im handsome and smooth enough to hit pretty girls (:banderas: I been running through these bad college hoes) now so Im not pressed anymore'

Besides having sex with women you dont love is trash and leaves you feeling empty afterwards
Do you use protection? Also, do you know if she's on "the pill" How did it change you as a man? Cool btw.

Prynce

Daps
Do you use protection? Also, do you know if she's on "the pill" How did it change you as a man? Cool btw.
I always strap up my guy

I dont want these hoes to have my seed

It made me more mature and sex is mad overrated. You realize these hoes trife and will fukk any nikka that is somewhat attractive and forces u to take them of the pedestal you put them on as a virgin

cause they not these innocent creatures who need delicate love and protection, They hoes lol

a lot of anxiety and neediness when it comes to women disappeared lol

side bar I get more pleasure from dikking these chicks down cause im lowkey blessed then the actual sex :manny:

Nothing boost ya ego more than having a chick running from ya dikk and cursing out loud :dead:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I always strap up my guy

I dont want these hoes to have my seed

It made me more mature and sex is mad overrated. You realize these hoes trife and will fukk any nikka that is somewhat attractive and forces u to take them of the pedestal you put them on as a virgin

cause they not these innocent creatures who need delicate love and protection, They hoes lol

a lot of anxiety and neediness when it comes to women disappeared lol

side bar I get more pleasure from dikking these chicks down cause im lowkey blessed then the actual sex :manny:

Nothing boost ya ego more than having a chick running from ya dikk and cursing out loud :dead:
:wow::salute:

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
:blessed:15 raw in the lucky strikes bathroom, I came in her too but she was on BC. Hit raw twice a week that whole year. She had one of the biggest bootys at school. Kinda looked like Mya G but with a better face. I had so many haters. Even found out a few on my nikkas was trying throw salt in ya playa game on aim chat. :martin::umad: