What Age Did You LOSE Your VIRGINITY? (How Was The Experience?)

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:wow: What a problem to have lol. but on the real I feel you. I got homies who love fukking all these different chicks and all. I'm like all I need is ONE. to much shyt going round to explore shyt with everybody I'm certain them nikkas is STD'd up.

I wasn't tryna brag, but you know a lot of male sexual displeasure is due to self confidence and dysfunction...

And I am like...I don't have that problem...so why this ain't fun like they said it was gonna be...

People make sex seem like it's the greatest shyt ever....

It's like I want due to biology..then I'll go get it...and just don't have as much fun as I think it's gonna be...

I really do be sad afterwards sometimes...nikka just be ...:to: in the shower....then gotta go back for round 2...and 3 and 4....

And the bytch is having orgasms back to back and I just be all distraught on the inside...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I wasn't tryna brag, but you know a lot of male sexual displeasure is due to self confidence and dysfunction...

And I am like...I don't have that problem...so why this ain't fun like they said it was gonna be...

People make sex seem like it's the greatest shyt ever....

It's like I want due to biology..then I'll go get it...and just don't have as much fun as I think it's gonna be...

I really do be sad afterwards sometimes...nikka just be ...:to: in the shower....then gotta go back for round 2...and 3 and 4....

And the bytch is having orgasms back to back and I just be all distraught on the inside...

I don't have that issue either. But sex is the best thing ever if you like the person. it's actually funny. the hilarity of making someone who you enjoy being around cum and then do some other shyt like play video games. it's weird.