42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"we should send a diplomatic envoy :queen:"
"its been 3 months since my last war :demonic: they must've forgot how i do business"

LoGH Reinhard is the GOAT Dictator :dead: somebody starts poppin off and instantly he's with the shyts

can't even get properly assassinated

"its the kaiser! kill him!"

"Which one of you peasants is ready to go down in history as the man who killed the ruler of the universe :demonic: step up and be a legend"

:whoa::merchant::hubie:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Good sir, I was just about to venture in here for the first time to pose this very question you answered but about Berserk.

Back in the day, Ninja Scroll, Hellsing and Vampire Hunter D were my shyt. I couldn't get into any of the kiddy shyt with the big ass eyes and underage looking school girl shyts. I discovered Berserk through netflix a couple years ago and Basilisk randomly last year. Also that Gantz 3d thing on Netflix.

I dont watch anime often but when I do, it's gotta be adult themes and ignorantly violent woven around a relatively dark but intriguing story. I'll check out the other two you listed. Any other suggestions? Thanks :feedme:

I'll check out Shigurui. Discovered Basilisk last year, shyt was ill. Any other suggestions? Thanks :feedme:

You'll like Darker Than Black and Aijin

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bruh have you watched it yet? I have never seen the consistent levels of fukkery that I have seen in Kakeguri in any other anime. This is just unreal

I'm on ep 7..... or whatever ep after the gun bet in the basement.

That one chick was insane

Martha