ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I started watching Prisoner Zero on Netflix... It's very surprisingly good... :leon::leon::leon:

Although for a Australian anime, the art style is very jarring... It's very different than the usual japanese anime the characters are drawn rigidly, & kinda blocky. And the framerates in which they move could use help... it's not polished like the usual ones I've seen. The story is good so far. and the villain's voice acting alone is kinda badass he screams villain from the time you meet him from jump. He sounds so much & reminds me of Kain from Legacy of Kain.:leon: RIP tony Jay... :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Itagaki would beat Ippo's ass after watching woli work him for 6 rounds. I hope he leaves the gym so they can fight someday

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That Legend of Galactic Heroes remake is only 12 episodes long + 3 movies over the next two years. So much for a HunterxHunter quality remake

Characters look like bishonen's now instead of adults. This is supposed to be yang

5GvEepZ.png

Just gonna watch the original:francis:

#notmykaiser

They fukked the character designs and the ships up :mjlol: Yang looking all crisp in uniform? Since when bih :mjlol:

I'll watch it reluctantly :francis: but if you never see the OG you playing yourself

That design has no soul :hhh:.

It's about a 24 episode series in total length. We'll see.

Where can this be found?

Not on Masterani via Kodi or my anime sights

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I just started a certain magical index... this animation brehs... is...:ohlawd::whoo: Story is good too so far. on episode 2. :ehh:

okay.

I've watched up to what I guess is episode 8ish.... you know how you start marathonning you lose track of episode numbers.

But yeah. Anyway, it picked up in action slightly.

I got curious/bored and decided to check out A Certain Scientific Railgun, the spinoff show based around Misaka.

Stop watching Index, breh.

Go watch Railgun. :ufdup:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
just finished that jaden smith anime damn that shyt was trash but oddly entertaining

At one point you can hear one of the voice actors step back from the mic:heh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Death Parade

EDIT: its kind of like Saw imo. Won't spoil it for anyone watched bout 6 episodes so far

Last edited: