42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Put my on game cousin

What is the length of the time skip from the last ep of the anime to the movie:jbhmm:

Martha
the end of the series included a lot of shyt that wasn't in the manga for possible continuity down the road (all the offseason shyt that guys were talking about for example)

couldn't have been that long, maybe a month I think? but they kinda glossed over that whole roster, the build up, the bench, the end it was a rush job and its not like Kuroko really had pacing issues before. They could've made it work.

Still aite tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the end of the series included a lot of shyt that wasn't in the manga for possible continuity down the road (all the offseason shyt that guys were talking about for example)

couldn't have been that long, maybe a month I think? but they kinda glossed over that whole roster, the build up, the bench, the end it was a rush job and its not like Kuroko really had pacing issues before. They could've made it work.

Still aite tho

Cool, so like is the movie to a degree how the manga ends? With buddy going back the the US to try to get in the NBA?

Cuz I was taking it per the anime it was insinuated that they were all initially 9th graders in high school (that Senin team being the legendary 8th grade squad) and I was assuming the animie wouldve dragged out to them getting to college

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cool, so like is the movie to a degree how the manga ends? With buddy going back the the US to try to get in the NBA?

Cuz I was taking it per the anime it was insinuated that they were all initially 9th graders in high school (that Senin team being the legendary 8th grade squad) and I was assuming the animie wouldve dragged out to them getting to college

Martha
Basically.

The thing is, where the anime ended they sort of went in a different direction. They made it look like they'd make a season 5 where all the cast would head into 10th grade, learn new shyt, and keep the rivalries going. They even gave time to minor characters alluding to their eventual improvement (Aomine's squad in particular). The movie kinda shut the book on some of that though. Again, they gave the bench zero love outside of cheerleading and the intro.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Basically.

The thing is, where the anime ended they sort of went in a different direction. They made it look like they'd make a season 5 where all the cast would head into 10th grade, learn new shyt, and keep the rivalries going. They even gave time to minor characters alluding to their eventual improvement (Aomine's squad in particular). The movie kinda shut the book on some of that though. Again, they gave the bench zero love outside of cheerleading and the intro.

Well gotdamn!!

And I this was one my few animes I was holding onto for anticipation. I almost didnt even watch the movies cuz after disappointments of movies like the Naruto or Bleach movies that go in VASTLY different directions from the anime and never are called back in the anime after. I thought it was gonna be a throw away

Martha

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Finally started Serial Experiments Lain (on episode 9) and :wow:. Also, that opening
james-brown-crying-o.gif
so beautiful and sad :mjcry: