Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
After reading back through DBS manga and thinking about the upcoming anime adaption, I think Moro is actually a really good villain who could stand with the OGs if he was given the same writing care.

While the writers pretty much just made him a brute towards the end of his run, how he used magic to completely overwhelm everyone made for some good reading. Easily my favorite Super villain by a mile, and I sorely wish he had a better writer to actually expand on what was a fantastic starting point.

Oh and if the manga continues, I actually don't know where they can go from here that would even be remotely interesting due to Goku now being able to surpass Gods at whim now. :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

giphy.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
After reading back through DBS manga and thinking about the upcoming anime adaption, I think Moro is actually a really good villain who could stand with the OGs if he was given the same writing care.

While the writers pretty much just made him a brute towards the end of his run, how he used magic to completely overwhelm everyone made for some good reading. Easily my favorite Super villain by a mile, and I sorely wish he had a better writer to actually expand on what was a fantastic starting point.

Oh and if the manga continues, I actually don't know where they can go from here that would even be remotely interesting due to Goku now being able to surpass Gods at whim now. :unimpressed:

did u not see whis block moro with a damn finger and goku had to do more to block it and let alone got caught
He nowhere near angel tier that’s obvious but if ur referring to god of destruction characters I see your point but even then beerus was calm like looks like I gotta finish this up for his stupid mistake quickly shows or feels like he still maybe stronger than goku

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
did u not see whis block moro with a damn finger and goku had to do more to block it and let alone got caught
He nowhere near angel tier that’s obvious but if ur referring to god of destruction characters I see your point but even then beerus was calm like looks like I gotta finish this up for his stupid mistake quickly shows or feels like he still maybe stronger than goku

I know he ain't fukking with Angels just off the strength of what Merus did to Moro, but he's way past the other Gods of Destruction now, possibly Beerus.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally started watching Granblue because I bought the fighting game recently and wanted to get background on the characters.

It's a very generic anime but it's fun to watch. Doesn't do anything special but it keeps you interested.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Finally started watching Granblue because I bought the fighting game recently and wanted to get background on the characters.

It's a very generic anime but it's fun to watch. Doesn't do anything special but it keeps you interested.
I watched up to episode 13, it got kinda confusing then.