Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
After reading back through DBS manga and thinking about the upcoming anime adaption, I think Moro is actually a really good villain who could stand with the OGs if he was given the same writing care.

While the writers pretty much just made him a brute towards the end of his run, how he used magic to completely overwhelm everyone made for some good reading. Easily my favorite Super villain by a mile, and I sorely wish he had a better writer to actually expand on what was a fantastic starting point.

Oh and if the manga continues, I actually don't know where they can go from here that would even be remotely interesting due to Goku now being able to surpass Gods at whim now. :unimpressed:

He was overpowered in my opinion.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've been watching inuyasha lately and this show is sohh funny watching it through modern lense.

Sexual harassment left and right, inuyasha runnin after his dead side piece, child abuse, domestic violence, homophobia:mjlol:

The fact that a woman wrote all this is:pachaha:
Don't forget the domestic abuse via Kagome to Inuyasha.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
After reading back through DBS manga and thinking about the upcoming anime adaption, I think Moro is actually a really good villain who could stand with the OGs if he was given the same writing care.

While the writers pretty much just made him a brute towards the end of his run, how he used magic to completely overwhelm everyone made for some good reading. Easily my favorite Super villain by a mile, and I sorely wish he had a better writer to actually expand on what was a fantastic starting point.

Oh and if the manga continues, I actually don't know where they can go from here that would even be remotely interesting due to Goku now being able to surpass Gods at whim now. :unimpressed:
Don't know how anyone can actually like Goku at this point.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Running through Akame Ga Kill on Netflix

Yeah....I got a feeling the majority of the supporting are gonna be dead by the end :mjlol:

That anime is the definition of meh. I legit felt nothing after watching it and quietly removed it from my hard drive.

Look up mid in the dictionary and that shyt appears. :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That anime is the definition of meh. I legit felt nothing after watching it and quietly removed it from my hard drive.

Look up mid in the dictionary and that shyt appears. :francis:

Only watching it because i'm half way through and it's only one season :manny:

I tried to watch that other "La Kill" show but the animation looked :trash:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Alright, guess I can't put it off any longer. Going to finish up Plunderer S1. :francis:

giphy.gif

My man......

I will tell my cousin to no press you no more