twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:camby::trash: the WOAT Gundam. IRON BLOODED GARBAGE.

nope
iron-blooded-orphans-shoot-gundam-gif-14972643.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had it on my list but never watched it cause I heard it was garbage and didn't wanna waste my time, plus what I did see from it didn't seem promising

even if i hear something is garbage but interest me a little I’ll watch it but It will have 1 episode of keeping it nothing more or it gets dropped

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If Plunderer was airing now..... it would be the second or 3rd best current show behind Petite Clova

JJK may heat up and by the way some hyping it, it may be that next :wow:

But it’s eps been between :ooh: to :beli:mid
"may heat up"

you ain't watching shyt but zelina vega twitch streams:russ: just lying on the internet

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm watching dbz kai, and mannnn this damn freeza fight is dragging even with most of the filler taken out. I don't know how we put up with this during toonami

There was a certain point where Toonami started airing on weekdays, I forgot when, but when they did they were basically like fukk it and started airing new DBZ everyday. It was whenever they started airing the original DB right before DBZ. That might've been how they got through a lot of it. I remember they did marathons too when an arc was about to finish so if you missed something in that arc you could catch up that night.

DBZ was too long to just do week to week, they switched it up a lot to keep us watching and to get the arcs done within a timely manner. If you just aired the original DBZ on week to week basis it would take 10+ years to get through.