What do we think of the Dark Knight Rises now?

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First half of the movie is great and on par with the Dark Knight. Second half after the first fight with Bane is a mess. Ultimately its not a terrible movie but its easily Nolan's worst and sloppiest with some of the biggest plotholes I've seen in a film. Trilogy should've ended on a stronger note

Superstar
Daps
My mind was blown by it but I understand why some would feel ambivalent about it

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First half of the movie is great and on par with the Dark Knight. Second half after the first fight with Bane is a mess. Ultimately its not a terrible movie but its easily Nolan's worst and sloppiest with some of the biggest plotholes I've seen in a film. Trilogy should've ended on a stronger note
What are some of these plotholes you speak of :jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was hard to follow up with TDK but it was good. If it had came out before TDK then we wouldv rated it higher.

And AntMan was better though

Nah I disagree man. I think it was lazy af regardless of whether it was before dark knight or after. so many damn shortcuts

Last edited:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never made sense to me how Batman broke out of the cave prison to save his city which is about to explode, but for some reason he took the time to put his logo on the bridge with a trip wire