What do you think existed before the universe?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I believe this dimensional reality is one of many dimensional realities in a long stream of creations. Creation always has happened and always will happen. It could be self sustaining or it could not be. No one really knows.

I always think it's funny when people argue about these things b/c no actually KNOWS. I have a friend who will try to argue me to death about evolution. I don't feel one way or the other. It could be. I could not be. Since no one KNOWS I don't take a stance. I always hit her with "Why do you puts so much faith in something that you know within the next hundred years will either be disproven or that vastly more knowledge will be gained, making the understanding that you have of the subject now primitive?" She usually just hits me with the frown and I tell her to past the J and then change the subject to her b/f which quickly brightens her up. Life is not that serious to be arguing about shyt that you will never actually know the answer to.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Fixed that for you breh
tumblr_mokf2b8iZi1rz36j2o1_100.png

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Life isn't that complex. Its just an understanding of chemsitry and biology. Yeah they can. They're neurologcal responses to stimuli. Not that difficult

You're caling them illogical because you don't understand how they work.

Thats indicative of your ignorance, not the systems themselves

Answer me this then. Considering the vastness of the universe there is a possibility an exact replica of you is out there. Same chemistry and biological makeup. Why are YOU experiencing this life and not the other one? What actually makes you, you?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
How could there be no time or color? It's unfathomable. Seems science is just as "faith-based" as belief in God.

You experience nothingness every night when you sleep. That un-experienced gap in time when you don't dream that's relative nothingness.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The right now portion at least seems within range of understand. If we take the hypothesis that there are multiple universes, and time is infinite, there might have existed civilizations eons upon eons ago who evolved over the course of billions/trillions (or more) years. They lived and died before this universe even existed. That shyt is insane to think about.

The term universe encompasses everything so why do you keep saying multiple universes?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The end already has happened and the beginning hasn't happened yet. Humans perceive time in a linear fashion, but it isn't linear. As Einstein proved, time is relative.

Man where did you get this from? Please add some references to your statements.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
"the universe" has existed forever imo, the only thing that changes is the names its given.

For example when you melt an ice cube it transmutes into water, when you boil that water the water transmutes into steam, when you cool that steam the steam transmutes back into water. "water" like the universe (and everything that exists) has existed forever and will continue to exist forever under different names (ice, water, steam e.t.c.).

To take it a step further i believe the same thing will happen to us when we die. Our consciousness will change forms continuously untill we are born again through conception.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
If our species survives long enough, I think we can comprehend not only our own existence, but the existence of everything else. We bother because we want answers to questions. Personally, I wonder what happens when/if we run out of questions to ask. That may be the one thing that makes us truly human.
Nope it wont happen, its like saying one day robots will gain conscience and start to talk outta nowhere. Theres no such a thing as living enough, time doesn't exist for the creator, plus this need for answers is what fukked us all