What does through women's minds that lie to men about being the father to their kid?

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
It is, I adore kids, but they're a life-altering addition to your world and I think it'd be pretty devastating for a guy raising a family to find out down the road that he was played like that. Then again, there's this anthropological theory that all kids resemble their fathers facially starting at the age of one which was meant to keep fathers around back in the caveman days so I really don't understand how people even fall for this lie :manny:
I feel u, I just don't think that women who lie about this are intentionally evil are hurtful. Just trying to show how it could be somewhat easily rationalized to a woman that this would be the best course of action in a fukked up situation. Get that DNA test if u have doubts tho

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I know a dude who went through that...

When he found out...

Crushed him..

I mean crushed :francis:

The baby was like 5 by then...

Even his mom had been taking care of its here and there...

He was brown complexion and his wife was dark skinned. (She got pregnant by a dude right before they got married)... The baby was light skinned like a mf..

I remember being :patrice: at that baby

He said Na man my moms family has a lot of light skinned nikkaz :obama:

I was like :sas2:

That dude was crushed..

Drinking a lot... Crying...

Plus he still had to watch the kid while him and ol girl were debating "working it out"...

:snoop:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the same reasons men lie about not having a side hoe to their mains

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that it's right, but I'd imagine it comes from a place of kindness and love (and selfishness of course). But (assuming u can keep the lie going) it's good for the kid because it provides them with a father's love and resources. For the guy, it provides him with the love and emotion of fatherhood. I'd imagine when a woman does that she doesn't anticipate anybody ever finding out the truth

there's no justification for that. the fact that u typed all this is actually kinda troubling.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
This is bullshyt, every woman on earth are kind hearted souls and if she did lie its out of love and the man will benefit from having the chance of having a family surrounded by love to build with ...

:troll:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
DNA testing should be mandatory at birth by law to reduce court congestion and wasting of the courts time..
Or if a woman gets pregnant and assumes you're the daddy, get a dna test before signing any documents or paying support.

They even sell dna tests at rite-aide and cvs now. Its no excuse for a man to question paternity when its options out there to eliminate doubt.