What does through women's minds that lie to men about being the father to their kid?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
like how fukking insane does a person have to be to lie about literally the top thing a person can do on this earth and that's have a child :dwillhuh:

Like how do they reconcile lying to a man once let alone years about him fathering their child :mindblown:

Soupy realize how fukking crazy that shyt is

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
like how fukking insane does a person have to be to lie about literally the top thing a person can do on this earth and that's have a child :dwillhuh:

Like how do they reconcile lying to a man once let alone years about him fathering their child :mindblown:

Soupy realize how fukking crazy that shyt is
money... simple and plain

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Not that it's right, but I'd imagine it comes from a place of kindness and love (and selfishness of course). But (assuming u can keep the lie going) it's good for the kid because it provides them with a father's love and resources. For the guy, it provides him with the love and emotion of fatherhood. I'd imagine when a woman does that she doesn't anticipate anybody ever finding out the truth

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Not that it's right, but I'd imagine it comes from a place of kindness and love (and selfishness of course). But (assuming u can keep the lie going) it's good for the kid because it provides them with a father's love and resources. For the guy, it provides him with the love and emotion of fatherhood. I'd imagine when a woman does that she doesn't anticipate anybody ever finding out the truth
:upsetfavre: we good out here, but thanks tho

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Lol I mean the warmth and security of family is a positive presence in many lives
It is, I adore kids, but they're a life-altering addition to your world and I think it'd be pretty devastating for a guy raising a family to find out down the road that he was played like that. Then again, there's this anthropological theory that all kids resemble their fathers facially starting at the age of one which was meant to keep fathers around back in the caveman days so I really don't understand how people even fall for this lie :manny: