What does through women's minds that lie to men about being the father to their kid?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
fZ9YVP.gif

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
What you mean? I apologized already. I'm back to being myself. Which is an a$$hole
U never really quote me tho, and the last couple times u have it has been after a pm/text interaction that went a certain way. Is that a coincidence? I could see if you had been quoting me this entire time saying crazy stuff, but it seems to be rather selective :jbhmm:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: dude should get a DNA test or
Not lay down with whores

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like how fukking insane does a person have to be to lie about literally the top thing a person can do on this earth and that's have a child :dwillhuh:

Like how do they reconcile lying to a man once let alone years about him fathering their child :mindblown:

Soupy realize how fukking crazy that shyt is
I'm more interested in knowing what goes through a woman's mind when she says a man raped her when he didn't.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
U never really quote me tho, and the last couple times u have it has been after a pm/text interaction that went a certain way. Is that a coincidence? I could see if you had been quoting me this entire time saying crazy stuff, but it seems to be rather selective :jbhmm:
Lol u the one that was acting funny. But whatever I was tryna be nice so I could finesse u out some ass. Now that I know u not giving up p*ssy, u worthless to me. And imma treat u like that.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Lol u the one that was acting funny. But whatever I was tryna be nice so I could finesse u out some ass. Now that I know u not giving up p*ssy, u worthless to me. And imma treat u like that.
But b4 I was worthless and invisible. Now I'm worthless and visible ? What makes u want to quote me now rather than just ignoring me/overlooking my posts as u did before ?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Women are wired to hitch their wagon to a successful and stable man. It's who they are, it's in their DNA, it's survival. That's why a chick who spent months curving me tried to trap me 5 minutes after she found out that she was pregnant. When they need to provide for a child they know that the kid will need the same things as them. The hindsight of the decision to procreate with a degenerate is 20/20 as that successful dude goes from an after thought to a key to basic survival.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
What you mean? I apologized already. I'm back to being myself. Which is an a$$hole

:mjlol: