What does through women's minds that lie to men about being the father to their kid?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Or if a woman gets pregnant and assumes you're the daddy, get a dna test before signing any documents or paying support.

They even sell dna tests at rite-aide and cvs now. Its no excuse for a man to question paternity when its options out there to eliminate doubt.

Nope, doesnt work like that.
Many poorly educated men with few resources are getting duped by unscrupulous women with no knowledge of what dna is and isnt. Its better if the father is presented with the option to dna test when the baby is born, so he either signs or doesnt sign and if he gets duped thats on him. If he cant be bothered to be present at birth then he cant be helped.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
As well as deceitful, hurtful, & destructive. I feel the same way about parents who hide adoption from the child.
Yeah at some point we gotta be honest with children.

If you have a kid,mistake or not take care of the child. Man up.

If you know that this man isn't the child's father tell him and let him decide if he wants to take on that task.

If a kid is adopted, be straight with them.

Lastly I hate parents who run away with their children or use them as weapons against the other parent.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like she actually believes they're both the same. the mind of women, i tell u.
so those men aren't going raw on their side hoes and having children by them? Those men aren't spending money on their side hoes with child support. Money that should be for their main woman and her children? :mjlol:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Not that it's right, but I'd imagine it comes from a place of kindness and love (and selfishness of course). But (assuming u can keep the lie going) it's good for the kid because it provides them with a father's love and resources. For the guy, it provides him with the love and emotion of fatherhood. I'd imagine when a woman does that she doesn't anticipate anybody ever finding out the truth
:wow:

This reasoning is frightening. A lie of this severity and magnitude coming from a place of "kindness".

Women are lunatics brehs. Stay safe out here.

Although in this day and age you have 0 excuse for not getting a paternity test.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desperation makes people worse than they already are. Woman have a hard time accepting accountability for their actions
fixed

edit:

Not that it's right, but I'd imagine it comes from a place of kindness and love (and selfishness of course). But (assuming u can keep the lie going) it's good for the kid because it provides them with a father's love and resources. For the guy, it provides him with the love and emotion of fatherhood. I'd imagine when a woman does that she doesn't anticipate anybody ever finding out the truth
q.e.d.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
so those men aren't going raw on their side hoes and having children by them? Those men aren't spending money on their side hoes with child support. Money that should be for their main woman and her children? :mjlol:

Here we have an example of deflection gymnastics gentleman.

It's amazing isn't it. A sight.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Your a terrible troll. Do better

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Or if a woman gets pregnant and assumes you're the daddy, get a dna test before signing any documents or paying support.

They even sell dna tests at rite-aide and cvs now. Its no excuse for a man to question paternity when its options out there to eliminate doubt.
This. I'm done sugar coating. shyt any nikka that don't get that test deserves what happens to him next