• Vote for corrupt/lesser corrupt

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Not Vote

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So you don't actually have an idea. You're just being a contrarian?

Do you have an idea...

What do you gain voting for a corrupt politician...

Like say you got two politicians, both brought off by a league of lobbyist and other interest groups that aren't in your favor and has profited a grand sum of money by obeying the whims of everyone besides the voters or public opinion...what do you gain?

Where is the benefit for the average person besides consenting to corruption by your vote...

Voting isn't the sole political action that you can do that yields results..

Like you just don't vote and then be like..."Well I did my part...whatever happens happen...at least I voted..."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Do you have an idea...

What do you gain voting for a corrupt politician...

Like say you got two politicians, both brought off by a league of lobbyist and other interest groups that aren't in your favor and has profited a grand sum of money by obeying the whims of everyone besides the voters or public opinion...what do you gain?

Where is the benefit for the average person besides consenting to corruption by your vote...

Voting isn't the sole political action that you can do that yields results..

Like you just don't vote and then be like..."Well I did my part...whatever happens happen...at least I voted..."
Are you suggesting all politicians are corrupt?

It also seems you've drawn the line for corruption to mean an elected official who doesn't do exactly what you want them to do?

You've failed to name local elected officials, but at the same time suggest they're also corrupt.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Are you suggesting all politicians are corrupt?

It also seems you've drawn the line for corruption to mean an elected official who doesn't do exactly what you want them to do?

You've failed to name local elected officials, but at the same time suggest they're also corrupt.

Bruh this is a hypothetical question....what do people get out of voting for a corrupt politician...

Nobody in favor in voting for corruption has said anything besides...

Just vote because voting is good because voting is important because voting is voting...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bruh this is a hypothetical question....what do people get out of voting for a corrupt politician...

Nobody in favor in voting for corruption has said anything besides...

Just vote because voting is good because voting is important because voting is voting...
It's a stupid hypothetical attempting to run a both sides argument.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Low Quality Posting
I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. My personal integrity was on the line. And I can see that Trump is Clinton 1.0 and Clinton is Trump 2.0. In fact, with Clinton it would have been worse because she's a vet in the game. She would have screwed everyone over with crazy amounts of vaseline. At least with Trump you can see he's about to screw you and get the fukk away. With Clinton by the time you realize it, it'll be far too late.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. My personal integrity was on the line. And I can see that Trump is Clinton 1.0 and Clinton is Trump 2.0. In fact, with Clinton it would have been worse because she's a vet in the game. She would have screwed everyone over with crazy amounts of vaseline. At least with Trump you can see he's about to screw you and get the fukk away. With Clinton by the time you realize it, it'll be far too late.

negged.
head on back to breit art or free re ublic with your buddies
:pacspit:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Because I refuse to play this bullshyt game any longer? Because I saw what Clinton and her cronies did to Sanders? Because I choose to put my vote behind something better that actually represents me, my community, and our issues? I'd vote Justice Democrats or Green Party before Democrat. Especially if the Democrats are still pushing that ol' Clinton playbook. Y'all need to wake up. You can't keep voting because of fear of what the GOP might do or because the Dems are the lesser of two evils. You need to vote on issues. You keep voting a party into office and they've spent almost 5 decades saying they represent you and your interests. They better have a solid track record that you can point to.

If the Democrats take Congress (both Houses) and don't deal with the Flint situation, then you know where you stand with them.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I advise everyone to watch Yara Shahidi interview with Trevor Noah's daily show, she talks about the importance of voting and being more politically active.

Maybe the smart dumb nikkas in thecoli who tell people not to vote can learn few things from this smart young woman.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

Dumbest post I have ever read on thecoli.