Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. My personal integrity was on the line. And I can see that Trump is Clinton 1.0 and Clinton is Trump 2.0. In fact, with Clinton it would have been worse because she's a vet in the game. She would have screwed everyone over with crazy amounts of vaseline. At least with Trump you can see he's about to screw you and get the fukk away. With Clinton by the time you realize it, it'll be far too late.

It's amazing how many fortune tellers the US has. :ohhh:

Everyone who says this parrots it as an immutable fact, but in reality I don't see any substance behind it. No one ever gives examples of why this would be the case.

And when they do, the usual right-wing drivel comes about.

-Benghazi
-Fast and Furious
-Libya
-Superpredators
-And of course, the E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E M A I L S :shaqyes:

Meanwhile, Trump is objectively horrible and dangerous as president, and people still treat it like business as usual.:hhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You think the shyt Trump is doing is new? Why? Because he's not being slick about it like his predecessors were?

You think Clinton is good for you? Why? Because of the 94 Crime Bill? Because her husband devastated Haiti's economy? (And he's on record saying so) Because of the shady dealings the Clintons have in Haiti? Because she has hot sauce in her purse? Because she believes she has the black vote on lock and she's entitled to it?

Tell me all the wonderful things Clinton would have done for black folks that Obama wouldn't or couldn't have done.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You think the shyt Trump is doing is new?

giphy.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

You would use him to answer for you.

Flint isn't new. WoT isn't new. Anti-immigration sentiment, rhetoric, or laws isn't new. Curtailing of civil rights isn't new. The wall isn't new. Playing to white supremacists isn't new. Being openly hostile to blacks isn't new.

The only thing that is new is that they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I only vote for people who have no chance of winning, which inevitably results in Republicans winning, because ~*~*~*~*~it's the principle of the thing.~*~*~*~*~

I only vote for people that have support my community. So if you're cleaning up leaded water, removing and fixing open-air sewage, providing affordable healthcare and college, promoting economic development in our neighborhoods instead of gentrification, then I can vote you. Shut down for-profit prisons, legalize cannabis, punish cops who murder black people then I can openly support you and defend voting for you. Don't just talk to me about violence in Chicago. Instead stop all the gun-trafficking going into Chicago.

Issues, not blind loyalty.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I only vote for people that have support my community. So if you're cleaning up leaded water, removing and fixing open-air sewage, providing affordable healthcare and college, promoting economic development in our neighborhoods instead of gentrification, then I can vote you. Shut down for-profit prisons, legalize cannabis, punish cops who murder black people then I can openly support you and defend voting for you. Don't just talk to me about violence in Chicago. Instead stop all the gun-trafficking going into Chicago.

Issues, not blind loyalty.
Who's the closest person in real life who fits this description and actually has a chance to get elected? Name a name.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Who's the closest person in real life who fits this description and actually has a chance to get elected? Name a name.

Why you voting for people who don't have at least half of this description? You all just voting to say you're voting?

And before we go any further, I said I didn't vote for 2 sides of the same cac-ass-coin. I didn't say I don't vote at all.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing how many fortune tellers the US has. :ohhh:

Everyone who says this parrots it as an immutable fact, but in reality I don't see any substance behind it. No one ever gives examples of why this would be the case.

And when they do, the usual right-wing drivel comes about.

-Benghazi
-Fast and Furious
-Libya
-Superpredators
-And of course, the E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E M A I L S :shaqyes:

Meanwhile, Trump is objectively horrible and dangerous as president, and people still treat it like business as usual.:hhh:
The nikka is playing a dikk measuring contest with nukes on twitter and we still got fools acting like everything is fine.

Daps
what are you doing today that will allow black people to have "complete autonomy" tomorrow? i think voting, and specifically voting for Democrats, is the answer, therefore I vote every chance I get and I get others to vote. i also ran for and have been elected to local office. what are you doing other than screaming that voting doesn't work?

I agree to disagree. Everybody aint built for the trenches.