Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im Draymond Green out there. Self check on offense :whoa:with some :whoo: moments here and there but my bread and butter is locking up my matchup and playing great position bball. If there was a stat kept for me I'd say my plus minus is way higher with me on the court.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Im a pretty well rounded player

Usually used to handle the ball and could set people up and also score and rebound

I put post game though because i would love to take smaller players in the post and eat..could score on taller players too just based on post moves and getting them to jump or freeze off of different pivots and fakes

I dont play much anymore though because i kept getting injured and i cant afford to get injured given the job i work

Sprained my knee..came back..broke my nose..came back..hurt my back :to::flabbynsick:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I actually was a street ball coach. Won a big local tournament in Florida back in the day, nothing too special but we stood out because in the era of And 1 we had shooters. Cats wasn’t playing defense at all back then.

Fell apart because cats started getting into street stuff. Ironically enough the white dude we had went to college.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nothing. Been sorry, Always sorry:mjgrin:. I still wanna get decent at street ball because I like it, even at 29. Maybe one of these days. I know I got a decent shot if all else.

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Before ACL tear. Rebounding.

Was 2nd in rebounding in a local tournament. Guy who was 1st in rebounding was like 7’. I’m only 6’ 1”.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nothing. Been sorry, Always sorry:mjgrin:. I still wanna get decent at street ball because I like it, even at 29. Maybe one of these days. I know I got a decent shot if all else.

That’s the spirit!!

I mean you could look at it as cardio for your health if that helps.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
atleast your honest

some nikkas in here(who have admitted they old and flabby) prolly lying like their KD, Steph, and Bron on the court

but are Anthony Bennett in reality:mjgrin:

Last edited: