What Made You Believe In God/Allah? (Were You INDOCTRINATED With It?)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i started studying science, I stopped believing in god. (evolution via natural selection).

but when I started studying hardcore math, I started believing in god again because math is the language of nature and that shyt is too perfect for it to be a coincidence.
at the same time, what makes it perfect? why is our genetic makeup susceptible to shyt like cancer?

and then look at the universe. its just a fukkin shyt show of random rocks and balls of gas floating around :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
life experiences

that's why i don't press my beliefs on others, you gotta experience things first hand and closely observe how your own life moves to form these type of conclusions

i've had plenty of times where i've made wrong choices and easily could have stopped breathing as a result but here i am and i don't chalk that up to myself
then again, thousands of people die every day that would make up a pretty questionable 'plan' :scusthov:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
then again, thousands of people die every day that would make up a pretty questionable 'plan' :scusthov:

life and death exist, good and evil exist, i ain't gonna sit here and act like i have all the answers cause i damn sure don't

all i know is what i've experienced and i'ma roll with that cause everything happens for a reason, ain't no such thing as coincidences

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
life and death exist, good and evil exist, i ain't gonna sit here and act like i have all the answers cause i damn sure don't

all i know is what i've experienced and i'ma roll with that cause everything happens for a reason, ain't no such thing as coincidences
I dont see why not, of course there can be coincidences. but no point in arguing, i dont have the answers either :skip:

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
at the same time, what makes it perfect? why is our genetic makeup susceptible to shyt like cancer?

and then look at the universe. its just a fukkin shyt show of random rocks and balls of gas floating around :heh:

idk how much science you know. cancer is uncontrolled cell growth. your body has a few billion cells. your body replaces itself every seven years. each time a cell duplicates, there is a SUPER REGULATED control mechanism (cell cycle) to make sure the cell kills itself (apoptosis) if shyt doesn't seem right. when you're making millions of new cells a day, there is a 1/1000000000000 chance your body doesn't catch something that went wrong. because you're replicating so many cells a day, eventually the control mechanism will let something slip by accident. even then, the body might be able to kill the cell afterwards. humans weren't designed to live so long. 1000 years ago, most people died at 50-60 max. nowadays because people are living longer thanks to medicine (science working against evolution), there is a higher probability that they'll get cancer because the tiny probabilities add up over time.

it's like the warriors last year. they had a 90% chance to win every individual game. there is a mathematical chance (p = (1/10)^82) they go undefeated but they ended up 73-9. that's an example of the probability i'm talking about.

there are HUNDREDS of different types of cancer in humans alone, each on is very specific to a different cell type in a different part of the body and each is caused by a different faulty mechanism.

if you take some time to learn about the cell cycle and how the body takes care of itself you'll be amazed at how perfect that shyt is. it mathematically worked out to take the least amount of energy and be the most efficient system possible. i don't know about particle physics, that shyt is too much for me but physicists are even stronger believers in god because of how matter works at the most miniscule levels.

this life shyt is too perfect for it to be a coincidence, especially given humans have only been around for such a short period of time. evolution is real but the initial spark of life had to be created by a higher power. god is the spark plug that started it all then let natural selection & science take it from there.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Based on my own issues and life experiences i'm not as close to God as i should be. I do believe he exists though based on just the physical world alone. I just don't think you chalk that up to "evolution" or whatever people want to these days.

My only experience that i guess could confirm for me there is a God, is one night i was driving with my Dad and we were stopping through a toll booth. I was in the passenger seat, and the man taking the change from my dad asked if he could speak to me. Now obviously we don't know this man, so we're both wondering what he has to say to me. So anyway he looked at me and said (paraphrasing) "Not to worry God has something in store for you, or a plan for you".

That experience has always stayed with me, even though many of the minor details that night i can't remember.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I think people generally find God after a low point in their life. They realize there has to be more in life than this daily rat race grind of a life. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this life shyt is too perfect for it to be a coincidence, especially given humans have only been around for such a short period of time. evolution is real but the initial spark of life had to be created by a higher power. god is the spark plug that started it all then let natural selection & science take it from there.
so where did gods spark plug come from? theres a hole in your argument

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only experience that i guess could confirm for me there is a God, is one night i was driving with my Dad and we were stopping through a toll booth. I was in the passenger seat, and the man taking the change from my dad asked if he could speak to me. Now obviously we don't know this man, so we're both wondering what he has to say to me. So anyway he looked at me and said (paraphrasing) "Not to worry God has something in store for you, or a plan for you".r.
sounds like a priest who was testing out his pickup lines :huhldup:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I grew up believing in God (biblical concept) through Church, and as I got older and did more research I can say I'm still a believer, just not in the sense of labeling what controls our universe as a "God"