Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Trent Taylor comparisons to Pearsall are silly

Taylor is 5'8 ran 4.6 and has 33 inch vert
Pearsall is 6'1 ran 4.4 and has 42 inch vert

The Outsiders going Outsider Interim Pres.

Watch how this story plays out and you gonna be shocked when that 3rd member reveals himself at “Bash At The Bay”

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I feel sorry for Trey. He had to play for a coach who is a clueless hack and can't develop a player if his life depended on it
come on cuh. The team just went to the bowl with a QB drafted dead last and coming off an injury to his throwing arm
I get the gimmick and I'm not gon fight it, but the hyperbole there a bit extreme :hubie:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel sorry for Trey. He had to play for a coach who is a clueless hack and can't develop a player if his life depended on it
At this point, it’s okay to admit that Trey ain’t it and he got overdrafted

It sucks that he only got 4 starts but there’s not a clear path for him to be a starter again. The best way he’ll get meaningful starter reps now is if he goes to the XFL when his contact expires:hubie:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
come on cuh. The team just went to the bowl with a QB drafted dead last and coming off an injury to his throwing arm
I get the gimmick and I'm not gon fight it, but the hyperbole there a bit extreme :hubie:
He had absolute no chance here. He turned him to a fukking running back. :heh:

Going to the Superbowl and losing for the same damn reason three times is a bit extreme and retarded. :mjtf:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
At this point, it’s okay to admit that Trey ain’t it and he got overdrafted

It sucks that he only got 4 starts but there’s not a clear path for him to be a starter again. The best way he’ll get meaningful starter reps now is if he goes to the XFL when his contact expires:hubie:
Tbh I don't get why Trey went to Dallas. He couldn't beat out Purdy coming off a torn arm, he wasn't beating out a healthy Dak. No matter how much fun we make of Dak, he's still a good qb.

Trey needs to play, he needs live reps more than anyone, anywhere. If I were him I'd rather go to a shytty team and then compete with a rookie or whatever.

He risks being a career backup at this point and in terms of being backup teams want a vet qb who has been in games. Trey is like a seventeen years old in middle school who skipped all elementary school and was home schooled during middle school.