Daps
Reppin
CML
Pick him up.
Play him at linebacker.:hubie:

Run play? Crash down on the box.
Pass play? Crash down on the box.
4th-and-35? Crash. Down. On. The. Box.

If Bosa not out in coverage, I don't want that nikka there neither. Go blitz something, Jamal.
maybe last year he was just unhealthy but even when he was on the field he had little impact in that role. he is washed

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I just want Kyle traded, he isn’t the guy we won’t win a Super Bowl with him I would rather suck than watch them lose superbowls they should win.
Very few fans understand this. They really think Kyle is this great coach.

A mid coach would have won at least two super bowls by now with this roster.

Honestly Kyle needs to be fired. It's just irresponsible to have a Super Bowl roster wasted.

I fukking called it when I said Demeco Ryans should be the coach. Welp he's gone, but there is definitely a replacement out there and he is also on the Texans.

Our former fake OC Bobby Slowik. Make him the HC of the Niners with this roster and we would win a SB. His play calling and the way he gets EVERYONE involved is something this Big Ear retarded fakkit can not do. Rookies like Tank got major burn. If Pearsall may not even have 10 plays this year. All three RBs will be used also. Time to move on from this hack.

Last edited:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very few fans understand this. They really think Kyle is this great coach.

A mid coach would have won at least two super bowls by now with this roster.

Honestly Kyle needs to be fired. It's just irresponsible to have a Super Bowl roster wasted.

I fukking called it when I said Demeco Ryans should be the coach. Welp he's gone, but there is definitely a replacement out there and he is also on the Texans.

Our former fake OC Bobby Slowik. Make him the HC of the Niners with this roster and we would win a SB. His play calling and the way he gets EVERYONE involved is something this Big Ear retarded fakkit can not do. Rookies like Tank got major burn. If Pearsall may not even have 10 plays this year. All three RBs will be used also. Time to move on from this hack.
You mean a Super Bowl roster that he had a big hand in building from the ground up? :heh:

The same brehs have been screaming “Fire Kyle!” :damn: since 2020, and he’s gotten TWO extensions since then :dead:

I’m semi-retired from the Kyle Shanahan discussions on here because they’re borderline pointless now. Nobody’s saying he’s a great coach. He can’t be a great one until he wins a SB imo. But he’s clearly a very good coach who’s clearly on the short list for the best HCs in the league today

Anybody that legit wants him fired or traded right now ain’t logical and shouldn’t be taken seriously on this topic :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
At this point, it’s okay to admit that Trey ain’t it and he got overdrafted

It sucks that he only got 4 starts but there’s not a clear path for him to be a starter again. The best way he’ll get meaningful starter reps now is if he goes to the XFL when his contact expires:hubie:
I'm sorry but I'm going to die on the Trey Lance hill.

You can't overdraft someone if you only seen them 4 times... You don't know what you've got. Hell, some QB's (like Washed Allen) aren't good for YEARS of starting before they become top players. I'm not even saying he'll become that. I'm not even saying he'll become GOOD.

But if we haven't seen this man in at least 1 season of football, I am never going to write him off. I haven't seen shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just want Kyle traded, he isn’t the guy we won’t win a Super Bowl with him I would rather suck than watch them lose superbowls they should win.

Not making any spoilers for the Niners Offseason fukkery storylines…..

But you cleary gonna be part of the RWO :russ:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You mean a Super Bowl roster that he had a big hand in building from the ground up? :heh:

The same brehs have been screaming “Fire Kyle!” :damn: since 2020, and he’s gotten TWO extensions since then :dead:

I’m semi-retired from the Kyle Shanahan discussions on here because they’re borderline pointless now. Nobody’s saying he’s a great coach. He can’t be a great one until he wins a SB imo. But he’s clearly a very good coach who’s clearly on the short list for the best HCs in the league today

Anybody that legit wants him fired or traded right now ain’t logical and shouldn’t be taken seriously on this topic :manny:

So how many superbowls does he need to lose before you go you know what maybe it is best to move on? Bill Walsh said it best, it is better to trade a player still a little in their prime and get value out of them than to hold on too late.

The niners have lost two superbowls and a nfc championship after leading by double digits in the fourth quarter. At what point do you say this is unacceptable?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So how many superbowls does he need to lose before you go you know what maybe it is best to move on? Bill Walsh said it best, it is better to trade a player still a little in their prime and get value out of them than to hold on too late.

The niners have lost two superbowls and a nfc championship after leading by double digits in the fourth quarter. At what point do you say this is unacceptable?
People are scared to death that moving on from Kyle might mean another 5-9 year dark times era. I don't blame people from feeling that way but I'll never be convinced that there aren't capable HCs than can actually win the big one with the level of talent we've had for the past 5 years.

BUT, as @Dat916nikka said, whatever we think of Kyle's continuity with the team is completely irrelevant. He's not getting fired, he's not getting traded and he's not quitting anytime soon.

Considering we are in for a hard rebuild very soon, it matters even less because we ain't contending for a Superbowl from 2026 till probably 2028 at best :francis: hell I'll be shocked if we manage be legit contenders in 2025.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
People are scared to death that moving on from Kyle might mean another 5-9 year dark times era. I don't blame people from feeling that way but I'll never be convinced that there aren't capable HCs than can actually win the big one with the level of talent we've had for the past 5 years.

BUT, as @Dat916nikka said, whatever we think of Kyle's continuity with the team is completely irrelevant. He's not getting fired, he's not getting traded and he's not quitting anytime soon.

Considering we are in for a hard rebuild very soon, it matters even less because we ain't contending for a Superbowl from 2026 till probably 2028 at best :francis: hell I'll be shocked if we manage be legit contenders in 2025.
It's amazing how people think Kyle is the golden coach and the team will collapse without him. It's like a cult like feeling with this Big eared goof troop.

It's insane to have him have a SB roster. Waste it and then do a rebuild. 5-9 is around the corner anyway with losing players due to rebuild. Might as well do it with a coach with common sense

Niners are going to be retarded like the Titans and keep him like they kept Jeff Fisher.

I'm just wondering when more people especially in the media are going to call this hack out. It's like people are scared to say he's a choker and a horrible play caller in big games

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No matter how bad you want Kyle to get fired, getting to 4 NFC title games in 5 years along with 2 Super Bowls ain’t a fireable offense :manny:

The comparison with Kyle and Andy Reid in Philly gets made all the time. Andy didn’t get fired in Philly because he lost all those title games and a Super Bowl. He got fired because he went 8-8 and 4-12 in his last two years there. THAT’S unacceptable

When Kyle starts missing the playoffs, then Jed will move on. So if you want him to get fired, you better hope the team falls apart. That’s lowkey what some of y’all are hoping for anyway :heh: