What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
TO trippin. Everyone knew he wanted out and Garcia was gone same time he was iirc.
I know mane I'm a TO fan
Y’all both right lol. I still think Kyle gonna get it done here eventually but the Super Bowl still pisses me off when I think about it so I’m not stepping in to defend Kyle when @jwonder slanders him all year.

That third quarter was disgraceful. Should’ve put the game away then. With the way our defense played we should be champs. God damn it im still salty.
Man he ain't nothing but Jeff Fisher. :mjlol:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
None of that shyt matters if you can't win the SB.

I don't even think he's a top 3 coach. It's mainly the talent that got us this far. Any good coach would have 2 rings minimum

We let our coach get away with Ryans.

Niners ain't winning a SB with Kyle. The defense literally had to score in the SB multiple times for that to happen

Even if the defense scores like in the falcons game or get turnovers in the three superbowls He has lost. He is still going to blame the defense for his trash play calling and not adapting to the defense because his system is the greatest thing ever. Trade this bum and go grab the oc from Detroit

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Even if the defense scores like in the falcons game or get turnovers in the three superbowls He has lost. He is still going to blame the defense for his trash play calling and not adapting to the defense because his system is the greatest thing ever. Trade this bum and go grab the oc from Detroit
Truth. HC that call the plays are rarely successful. I think it's stupid for an owner to let them. People will point to Reid but Pat is on Brady's level so any dumb play call he's making it a good play.

Lafleur and McDaniel call the plays. This is why their offense has been stagnant at times. McDaniel is considering giving up the play calling. A smart move. I guarantee the O would improve and potential can be maximized.

Texans on the other hand Slowik is calling the plays. The offense in one year for the maximum potential. I know Ryans is a DC by nature but I'm just illustrating how they all use Kyle's offense but the one that doesn't call the plays gets better results.

I would rather have Slowik our former fake OC. He knows the system. The system isn't the problem. It's the play calling and lack of getting all players involved.

You really need that OC in the booth. He can see how the defense operates. When you are eye level it's way harder. This is why this dude panics in big games and the dumb play calling comes in