What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Don't get mad at the truth breh. Your boy is a hack and you're in denial

I am well aware of Kyle Shanahans flaws but even then he is a top 3 coach in the league. Let's see how this season goes. Because we will never fire a coach that has gotten us in deep playoff runs since he got there.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get mad at the truth breh. Your boy is a hack and you're in denial

I am well aware of Kyle Shanahans flaws but even then he is a top 3 coach in the league. Let's see how this season goes. Because we will never fire a coach that has gotten us in deep playoff runs since he got there.

Y’all both right lol. I still think Kyle gonna get it done here eventually but the Super Bowl still pisses me off when I think about it so I’m not stepping in to defend Kyle when @jwonder slanders him all year.

That third quarter was disgraceful. Should’ve put the game away then. With the way our defense played we should be champs. God damn it im still salty.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
None of that shyt matters if you can't win the SB.

I don't even think he's a top 3 coach. It's mainly the talent that got us this far. Any good coach would have 2 rings minimum

We let our coach get away with Ryans.

Niners ain't winning a SB with Kyle. The defense literally had to score in the SB multiple times for that to happen