What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tbh I don't get why Trey went to Dallas. He couldn't beat out Purdy coming off a torn arm, he wasn't beating out a healthy Dak. No matter how much fun we make of Dak, he's still a good qb.

Trey needs to play, he needs live reps more than anyone, anywhere. If I were him I'd rather go to a shytty team and then compete with a rookie or whatever.

He risks being a career backup at this point and in terms of being backup teams want a vet qb who has been in games. Trey is like a seventeen years old in middle school who skipped all elementary school and was home schooled during middle school.

Yea….. buddy could’ve went to the Jets and took Zack’s spot

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Nick Bosa continues to beat the allegations :whew:

I think Bosa is just dumb as rocks and his mind only works when it's about football. I can completely see him being cool with all his black teammates -so far, everyone seems to love dude- and at the same time be :ohhh: at Trump's fukkery and propaganda because he seems him as cool cartoon or some shyt :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think Bosa is just dumb as rocks and his mind only works when it's about football. I can completely see him being cool with all his black teammates -so far, everyone seems to love dude- and at the same time be :ohhh: at Trump's fukkery and propaganda because he seems him as cool cartoon or some shyt :mjpls:

I agree with you on that with Joey, but what that gotta do with Nick?:troll:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
in america most political shyt gets passed down via family, so I think bosas fam is conservative/republican

idk if hes dumb as rocks either, dude didnt say anything or affiliated with anything trump before he got the bag. a dumb ass player woulda slipped up in those four years

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

Only the @jwonder and @heretic…. The Outsiders

lol I dont think anyone wants Deebo traded, but if it has to be someone from the WR room...it makes all sense

Deebo finna be like 29 by the end of the season. Not a good route runner, theres a reason his splits against zone are so much better than against man.

Effort issues that look hypocritical when Kyle puts some other WRs in doghouse for not blocking. And his playstyle is so violent and tackle-breaking based even though everyone loves it, his wear and tear is crazy because of it. Has to come out of games and gets injured a lot.

Deebo has been probably my favorite player in this Kyle era but I get why they might move off him and not someone like Aiyuk. Especially with CMC and Brock being the guys at RB and QB

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Nick Bosa continues to beat the allegations :whew:

You must not know how pale faces and Guineas operate. Some will smile in your face act like your best friend but can't stand your black ass.

You really think in South FL Bosa would get away with being overt racist to them kids that were from liberty City and Opa Locka on the Field:dead: