Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Here is where I was this summer.

mwIaIIZ.png

2t0TPFF.png

zuataaA.png

^^^ The angle on the last pic makes my arms/legs look all out of whack.... I am def leg dominant

I got as low as ~172, currently aroound 177-178. Every year I move my low weight and maintenance weight down ~10-15lbs... next year I wanna push down into the mid 160s and hover around the low-mid 170s. I also want to work on symmetry. Pretty much happy with where I'm at now though; no need for more mass; just more detail.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Its a tough balance and it took a while to figure out. If I were you I would take this winter to make more strength gains... but try and make them while gaining as little weight as possible. Then come spring time shred down. It's work. I was doing like 2500kcal of cardio/week and eating ~1900kcal/day. But I've been able to stay somewhat close for a few months after. My waist is about the same now even though I'm ~5-6lb heavier. I will probably do a video outlining what I did soon once I figure out how to record my screen.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Here is where I was this summer.

mwIaIIZ.png

2t0TPFF.png

zuataaA.png

^^^ The angle on the last pic makes my arms/legs look all out of whack.... I am def leg dominant

I got as low as ~172, currently aroound 177-178. Every year I move my low weight and maintenance weight down ~10-15lbs... next year I wanna push down into the mid 160s and hover around the low-mid 170s. I also want to work on symmetry. Pretty much happy with where I'm at now though; no need for more mass; just more detail.
How tall are you?