Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
2BA3DF0900000578-3209795-image-a-6_1440486742291.jpg

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
**NO HOMO**

Jon Beason 6'0'' 237lbs

2zyvhqc.png
It's been proven by trial and error that if you want to live into your late 70s to 90s in age you cannot be over 200lbs for a male or 160lbs-170lbs for a woman for the average height since being over this weight for a prolonged period of time throws off your biochemistry and you start to feel the effects of your lifestyle even if it is 100% healthy.

This is why health practitioners advise their patients to cut down in weight after their 40s so that the toll you have taken on your body is less impactful because after 40 it's downhill.

Maybe the physique is what you want but being that weight past a certain age is simply not healthy in the long run unless you want a life on meds.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
It's been proven by trial and error that if you want to live into your late 70s to 90s in age you cannot be over 200lbs for a male or 160lbs-170lbs for a woman for the average height since being over this weight for a prolonged period of time throws off your biochemistry and you start to feel the effects of your lifestyle even if it is 100% healthy.

This is why health practitioners advise their patients to cut down in weight after their 40s so that the toll you have taken on your body is less impactful because after 40 it's downhill.

Maybe the physique is what you want but being that weight past a certain age is simply not healthy in the long run unless you want a life on meds.

That's that white man science

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
That's that white man science
:dead:

Honkeys are the fattest race though.

People of African descent are naturally bigger yes so that should account for your frame and stature but you could still attain that physique and be sub 200lbs easily. First you need to clean bulk to maybe 230-250 lbs then cut. Don't worry about losing muscle mass as that is only possible with insufficient protein intake. To get the lean look just focus on cardio, the keto diet or both in order to deplete your glycogen stores but still feel satiated which is the way humans are meant to feel. The modern diet in the last 100 years is all whitey's doing :scusthov:

That is if you want to live long with minimal health related ailments and shyt. Diabetes and being on dialysis will fukk your life up.:whoa: I have family on that stuff and one thing they tell me is just to maintain your fitness from young because once you get older life gets in the way and makes it harder to maintain:noah::to:.