What the hell is Kendrick Lamar doing?

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lack of work ethic.

Anyone who thinks he's going to finally drop a classic by taking time out of the game is kidding themselves.

The longer he waits, the anticipation increases and more chance that his next album will fail to live up to expectations.

ROXC1JR.gif

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I'm guessing Dre/Iovine were busy with the Beats acquisition lately, so Kendrick has been kinda on his own.

Now that Dre/Iovine officially left Interscope for Apple what does that mean for Aftermath/Kendrick? Does Dre even have the time to help Kendrick out?

Daps
Reppin
NY
The longer he waits, the anticipation increases and more chance that his next album will fail to live up to expectations.

I said this awhile back; when he drops his next track/first single, he CANNOT afford to miss with it. He's been quiet for so long that the expectations are rising. That and he's no longer the feel good underdog anymore.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
doing shows and probably recording a classic (def working with legendary producers) instead of recording throw away tracks (from non legendary producers) that all sound the same like some people.
All them throwaways Drake put out are piff though, he's feeding the fans and having a great year without even having an album out.

It's been two years breh, I know Kendrick got some GKMC throwaways :feedme:

It's clear this year is about TDE, Kendrick dropping like summer 2015. :ld: